Team S vs DBZ

Topic started by Captain_Vietnam on March 11, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Captain_Vietnam (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Shazam, Scarlet witch, Sue Storm, Spider-man, Solomon Grundy vs DBZ univer who would will win ?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Captain_Vietnam said:

Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Shazam, Scarlet witch, Sue Storm, Spider-man, Solomon Grundy vs DBZ univer who would will win ?

This doesn't belong here at all. This belongs in the battle forum.

Also Superman family vs DBZ is forbidden at any level.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,690 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

@Captain_Vietnam said:

Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Shazam, Scarlet witch, Sue Storm, Spider-man, Solomon Grundy vs DBZ univer who would will win ?

This doesn't belong here at all. This belongs in the battle forum.

Also Superman family vs DBZ is forbidden at any level.

and universe battles are banned too

Post by taichokage (15,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
What they said.^
Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Captain_Vietnam said:

Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Shazam, Scarlet witch, Sue Storm, Spider-man, Solomon Grundy vs DBZ univer who would will win ?

This doesn't belong here at all. This belongs in the battle forum.

Also Superman family vs DBZ is forbidden at any level.

and universe battles are banned too

Yup! I can't believe I forgot to add that. thanks!

Post by waybig1010101 (4,027 posts) See mini bio Level 14

so many rules are broken in here

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel