Tatsunoko VS. Capcom (Fun as Fun)

Topic started by Lunarmoth on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Well Tatsunoko vs Capcom is out now and what can be said about it. Well from my point of view it is fun as can be.  I do highly suggest you use a wii classic controller still. I'm glad we got it over in the states and you should be to. If  you love fighters and you have not gotten it yet then get it. It gives us all a reasons to play the wii again (hahaha).  
Off that hype note, It raise the question? Tatsunoko animes, which ones do you like? 
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I need a classic controller, or a gamecube controller (can you use one)

The game just feels kinda awkward on my wiimote+chuck. Other than that I get warm and fuzzies getting Roll to throw buckets of water on Casshern.
 However, since I'm not playing it online, and don't play fighting games with anyone here, I can only stand playing it for like, 10 minutes against the computer before my cup is full.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
When I get this game, I want to buy an arcade stick to go along with it.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Of the anime i've seen that they worked on i liked

Video Girl Ai

Lain

and Nurse Witch Kagumi

But my Wii buget was already used up Getting the greatest wii game of all time, No More Heros 2, i check a character roster, if lain or kagumi is in it i may check it out (hopefully it won't be like street fighter)

@JJOR64 said:
" When I get this game, I want to buy an arcade stick to go along with it. "
But then you'll be buying a fighting stick... for the wii... If I haven't bought one for the ps3/360, I'd be hard pressed to buy one for the red headed stepchild of the 2d fighting platform
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@John_Martone said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" When I get this game, I want to buy an arcade stick to go along with it. "
But then you'll be buying a fighting stick... for the wii... If I haven't bought one for the ps3/360, I'd be hard pressed to buy one for the red headed stepchild of the 2d fighting platform "
True.  I really wish this game came out on 360/PS3 as well.
Oh, and

@ThePsychoGamer said:
"

Of the anime i've seen that they worked on i liked

Video Girl Ai

Lain

and Nurse Witch Kagumi

But my Wii buget was already used up Getting the greatest wii game of all time, No More Heros 2, i check a character roster, if lain or kagumi is in it i may check it out (hopefully it won't be like street fighter)

"
Lain was them? Wow, had no idea. To be fair when the game was announced, I only "thought" I knew of Cassern as a title they worked on. I have been proven quite wrong.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel