strongest anime universe?

Topic started by rein on March 12, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This thread was not meant to measure the power of individual characters, But the general level of the main cast. Which universe has the highest (Among the main cast members)  Fighting strength?
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

GURREN LAGANN!
Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Easily the cast of Dragon Ball Z with a good number of the main cast being planet-busters.
@Dream: The saint seiya cast are more powerful.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
SHIN CHAN!  FEAR THAT MIGHTY ASS OF HIS!
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Gurren lagann
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Gurren lagann
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @Dream: The saint seiya cast are more powerful. "
demonbane, two guys that can bump into a universe and the universe going kablooey all over
Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Tenchi muyo?
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,779 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Gurren Lagann
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Seconded , Kurou motherfvcking Daijuji
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
demonbane  
tenchi muyo   
 Gurren Lagann      
digimon   
slayers 
 saint seiya 
 basterd  
sailor moon   
Touhou.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Probably Gurren Lagann, seeing as how spiral energy is effectively an infinite energy source with infinite applications that you can access simply by thinking REALLY HARD about it. When you can form a mecha larger than galaxies by willing it... That has to count for something.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman said:
" demonbane  tenchi muyo    Gurren Lagann      digimon   slayers  saint seiya  basterd  sailor moon   Touhou. "
You do realise the Dragon Ball Z universe would beat all those put together right? Just saying.
Considering Vegeta could destroy entire planets before he came to earth, and even the minor characters surpassed that level of strength later in the series, that means Dragon Ball Z pretty much has an army of planet busters.

@Sigue said:
" Probably Gurren Lagann, seeing as how spiral energy is effectively an infinite energy source with infinite applications that you can access simply by thinking REALLY HARD about it. When you can form a mecha larger than galaxies by willing it... That has to count for something. "
Although that does sound a bit ridiculous... a mecha larger than galazies? Dude what?
@Newten: you are jokeing right i mean planet busting is nothing to some of the  characters in those animes  

i mean i could name characters in those animes that could solo dbz 

and a  army of plaent busters mean nothing to a galaxy buster or a univere buster.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,779 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Newten: If you watched Tengen Toppa you wont say that DBZ is the stronger universe...
@Newten: 

demonbane-galaxy
lagann- galaxy
muyo- multiverse 
digimon- only has 3 or 4, but they do have universe busters
slayers- lina is a universe buster with lot
saint seiya- not sure, but i heard there were galaxy busters in the later episodes
bastard- galaxy 
sailor moon- galaxia, the void and eternal sailor moon=galaxy
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Alright fine I guess I need to finish watching gurren lagann, forget I said anything guys *holds up hands*
Though to be fair it's all a little silly, and did I just read "multiverse-buster"? Dude what? Madness.
 @rein  i think   demonbane is a  multiverse. saint seiya i herd that hades was a    galaxy buster  that almost broke the universe and there are some that are universal level like chronos. 
 and i also herd in the movies sttgl was  universal  level but i am  not seen the movies myself. 

here are some feats i fond. 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel