Squadcast Episode 17: We Survived Comic-Con

Topic started by gia on July 29, 2009. Last post by Rathany 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
John and I have spent the last few days recovering at Mission Beach in San Diego, CA, and now you can listen to everything that we were recovering FROM! From cool panels with amazing guests to irritating people in lines to parties to interviews and industry lounges, we did a little bit of everything. Get the inside scoop on how it all went down and what we used to prop ourselves up in the latest episode of the Anime Vice Squadcast.

As always, you can get the latest episode (and past episodes) of the Squadcast right here! This week's opening is Bokurano's Uninstall, in honor of VIZ's Ikki line starting the title, and the ending is Raspberry Heaven, from Azumanga Daioh, because I felt like it.
Post by Rathany (81 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Bokurano Rules!  

So, John 'hey, how much of the convention center does this con use?' Martone survived his first Comic Con International :)  How was it in contrast to what you expected?  We had alot of noobs with us.  I kinda feel like I did not properly warn them about what it would be like ...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel