Squadcast Episode 07: F!@#ed Up Figures

Topic started by gia on May 20, 2009. Last post by John_Martone 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Before we begin, a quick word: I'm scheduling tomorrow's FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST WATCHING PARTY THREAD for 5pm pacific (7pm central, 8pm eastern) tomorrow. I'm still trying to find the perfect time, and besides which, I have plans tomorrow evening. Sorry about that!

I can't believe I've managed to get the podcasts up next-day every week so far. I seriously hope you guys don't get too used to it because I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I fail!

Anyway, this week's Anime Vice SquadCast is up, and Dawn and Naomi and I mostly talk about figures and merch, with a healthy serving of Gundam and titty-sucking anime on the side. Oh, and just for flavor, a dash of car insurance. I don't know why, but hey, you guys said you liked the off-topic stuff, so I left it in...

Anyway, you can download this week's SquadCat right here, along with all the past eps. Enjoy!

(PS: Outro song with apologies to whoever wrote it and made its video.)
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Very well.
I shall do my best to be there for the viewing party.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm getting a "File not found" error when I use the in-browser player, and when I click to download the mp3 it explodes into an XML error...
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Guess you didn't make it after all, har har har
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
"Pod"casts?!?! More like... umm.... Poor casts?

I got nothing
*retreats to his cellar of solitude*
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel