Spring 2010 Line-up

Topic started by OsakaHugger on Feb. 11, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by OsakaHugger (52 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Here's a list from chartfag.wordpress.com, I'm interested in: 

1. Senko no Night Raid
2. KissxSis
3. Angel Beats
4. Giant Killing
5. B Gata H Kei
6. Hakuouki

What about AnimeVice?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Oh good, this chart isn't doodled on yet! I usually wait to the last minute to decide what I'm going to watch, though the ones I'm hopeful for are...

1) Senko no Night Raid
2) Heroman
3) Iron Man
4) Big windup season 2
5) House of 5 leaves
6 Under the bridge

But I'm open minded on the rest, I honestly haven't done my homework yet.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Considering how disappointed I am with this season and how little free time I have, I'm just going to watch a few series instead of the whole bunch. I need to do more research before choosing which. But K-on! 2 is a must. 
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Definitely looking like a stronger season than winter :)
@gia: Yeah, I  was personally  only interested in two (Durarara!! and Chu-Bra, and yes, the last one cuz of dat ass) I'm only watching Durarara!! now... Ahwell.

I can't wait :D
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
let see 

1- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
2- Angel Beats

I guess that what I really look forward too.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1. Angel Beats
2. Tales
3. K-on eventually when I watch the first season.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@OsakaHugger: Yeah, I'm watching Durarara and Hanamaru Kindergarten, but that's really it.
Post by Wraith (146 posts) See mini bio Level 17
1. Senko no Night Raid
2. Heroman
3. Angel Beats

Also 3 animes based around Romance of the Three Kingdoms! I might just have to check those out, although Ikkitousen and Koihime will be torture for me
Post by Dream (7,456 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Definite Anticipation:
1. Senko no Night Raid- Outside of K-ON's second season, the season's most anticipated title.
2. House of Five Leaves- If it's on Noitamina, you can expect something worthwhile. Feudal era swordplay is up my alley.
3. RAINBOW- Psychological slice-of-life is also up my alley.
4. Yojo-han Shinwa Tenkai- Another offering of college drama from Noitamina (Honey and Clover, Nodame Cantabile)? Why sure, I'll check this out.
5. Arakawa Under the Bridge- Looks like a wacky title judging from the premise and promotion image. 
6. Working- Looks like a restaurant take on Ouran Host Club. I'll give it a whirl.

Approaching Carefully:
1. Iron Man- While I am a sap for animated Marvel Comics stuff, Madhouse's take on Tony Stark's alter-ego will make or break my interest in future anime adaptations of Marvel Comics works.
2. Angel Beats- The premise seems interesting. But coming from the makers of stuff like Kanon and Clannad, I don't want to fall in a moe trap.
3. Hakuouki- A mix of supernatural and Japanese swordplay seems interesting. But a good number of video game-based anime titles tend to suck. 

Definitely a lot more for me to be interested in compared to stuff I've seen over the past couple years.
Excellent choices!

Keep 'em coming :D
@Dream said:
" Definite Anticipation:
1. Senko no Night Raid- Outside of K-ON's second season, the season's most anticipated title.
2. House of Five Leaves- If it's on Noitamina, you can expect something worthwhile. Feudal era swordplay is up my alley.
3. RAINBOW- Psychological slice-of-life is also up my alley.
4. Yojo-han Shinwa Tenkai- Another offering of college drama from Noitamina (Honey and Clover, Nodame Cantabile)? Why sure, I'll check this out.
5. Arakawa Under the Bridge- Looks like a wacky title judging from the premise and promotion image. 
6. Working- Looks like a restaurant take on Ouran Host Club. I'll give it a whirl.

Approaching Carefully: 1. Iron Man- While I am a sap for animated Marvel Comics stuff, Madhouse's take on Tony Stark's alter-ego will make or break my interest in future anime adaptations of Marvel Comics works. 2. Angel Beats- The premise seems interesting. But coming from the makers of stuff like Kanon and Clannad, I don't want to fall in a moe trap. 3. Hakuouki- A mix of supernatural and Japanese swordplay seems interesting. But a good number of video game-based anime titles tend to suck.   Definitely a lot more for me to be interested in compared to stuff I've seen over the past couple years. "
Great write up/justifications. 
I"m real interested to see how Iron Man turns out. Like, I could see something very interesting coming out of, well, essentially the story of a private weapons manufacture in Japan. Especially given how Japan's standing military is of such an interesting issue post WW2
Shameless 3weeks-too-late BUMP. Post nao pl0x? :D
@OsakaHugger said:
" Shameless 3weeks-too-late BUMP. Post nao pl0x? :D "
Not entierly shameless, aren't these shows starting soon? I think Gia's spring preview isn't too far behind.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'm one of those guys who liked K-On so I'll probably check that one out.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Heroman: I'm interested in how this will turn out. Not particularly convinced it won't be bad, but still interested.

Working: Seemed like fun, and I can always use some delicious ponytail.

Arakawa: I still love you, SHAFTi. Even after Vampire Bund.

Senko no Night Raid: Looks like it'll be good. Do want. Please don't suck.

RAINBOW: Don't know what to make of it, but it seems interesting.

House of Five Leaves: Boobsmith wasn't exactly good, but I liked everything else Manglobe did. Pretty confident this show will turn out to be great.

Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei: Looks weiiiiiiiiiird. I'll probably really enjoy this one.
@JJOR64 said:
" I'm one of those guys who liked K-On so I'll probably check that one out. "
I'll consider giving the second season a gander, but if I don't like it...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel