Spring 2009 Contest: Baku_Sensei Won My Stash!

Topic started by gia on April 6, 2009. Last post by Sonata 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
So the first winner of our spring 2009 “Win Gia's Stash” contest is Baku_Sensei, who's done a lot of work on Queen's Blade, Charady no Joke Mainichi, and K-On!-- among others! A very deserving win, so Baku_Sensei is going to take home the Del Rey Manga Prize Pack.

We had a handful of entrants this week, I'm hoping to see more next week-- especially now that Crunchyroll and FUNimation are legally streaming so many new spring shows!

We'll be picking another winner next Monday, so make sure you submit series information to the database AND pm me to tell me what you've done by 11:59pm PST on (Easter) Sunday! Keep up the awesome work!
Post by DJTyrant (118 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Congrats Baku_Sensei!!
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hot damn, go Sensei!

also acid tits.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Nice work!  Congrats :)
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
yep, Congrats Baku_Sensei
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Yayy. *Claps* Congratulations Baku_Sensei! ^-^
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Congrats! You've been doing a spiffy job on the new season stuff. :)
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ya know... doing all of this has really put me behind in school. I'm gonna have a full plate for the next few days designing lesson plans and a unit, so that's the perfect time for you guys to beat me to the punch. You better take me up on it, because come Friday, I'm gonna be back, full force. Gia's entire stash will be mine (<>.<>)
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Congrats. Did you get to choose your price? I don't remember if that was explained.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Congratulations Baka_Sensei.
But I have to say next time you may not be so lucky. Although I to got school work as well and we both know how much that can be a pain.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Congrats Baku Sensei ^^
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Great Job Baku_Sensei!!XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel