Spoiler Threads

Topic started by Acer on March 3, 2009. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Alright guys and girls, now we all know that in anime and manga something really big will happen, maybe its the death of a character or maybe two characters get together something like that and were all like YAY or WTF. Now sometimes a person will find something out long before other people do and decide to make a thread about it, now thats ok. We can all expect spoiler threads but if you do make one make sure you link it to the character or franchise it is invloved with and mention in th tilte that there are spolers inside, also dont make your title a dead give away about the content inside the thread. Its easy to get lost in the moment but remember it can spoil things for those who haven't got that far in the story and alot of people dont want to know. So just aheads up for the future. Also if you find a thread that you have created has been deleted dont take it to heart, us mods wil explain why we deleted it.

If you do create a spolier thread title it something like spoliers for chapter or spoliers for episode, that way if you have linked it to the right francise or character people will know what the spolers are for and they will know for which chapter, that way if there not up to date they know not to look in, which makes it easier for all.

Acer
Post by Calaveras (79 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Make that a rule.
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Yeah...I've seen on CV that certain thread starters don't really take spoilers seriously. Like, they start a thread saying "zOMG Spider-Man is dead (Spoiler Warning)" or alike (no, Spidey's not dead, fyi it was just an example xP)...it's not THAT hard to be subtle >.>
I believe it is a rule of some sort, its just people often forget that others dont want something spoiled just by looking at a title.
Added a little bit more to give people a better idea of what to title a spolier thread.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Acer said:
"Added a little bit more to give people a better idea of what to title a spolier thread."
my guess is ............................(Warning Spoilers) atleast that`s what i alway do XD
Devilly said:
"Acer said:
"Added a little bit more to give people a better idea of what to title a spolier thread."
my guess is ............................(Warning Spoilers) atleast that`s what i alway do XD
"
LMAO as long as people dont make there title a dead giveaway
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well can we put spoiler worning in the title, just a segestion. :)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Or maybe make the hints less obvious to pull a joke for them, LOL

like say Naruto chat then post pics of Pain getting his ass whupped

that will be classic
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I should lock this before people start missing the point XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel