Spite Thread topics

Topic started by Nerx on June 11, 2009. Last post by takashichea 7 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Here is a thread that i decided to make to discuss spite threads so that it reduces the chances of a spite thread from being made

e.g. In my opinion

Anime/Manga versus Comics/Cartoons in sword fights ,mmm... honestly i see this as a "curbstomp" in many more ways than one, c'mon folks

So if you might have a Spite thread idea post them here so it can be discussed
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Superman one Million vs Krillin:P

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sonata said:
Superman one Million vs Krillin:P
Yep

Post by cosmicdude (390 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Examples:

Yamcha VS Galactus.

Superman VS Majin dark Schneider.

Golden saints VS Kick ass.

Kick ass VS Lucy.

Kick ass VS Cthulhu.

Kick ass VS Dr. Manhattan.

Enrico Pucci VS Enrico Maxwell.

Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hoow about posting battle ideas so that we can verify how much of a mismatch it is instead of posting obvious mismatches like TOAA VS NARUTO.

Post by takashichea (12,288 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@othus12:

Hey, I need advice. What do you think if I pit Kid Flash (Young Justice) against Sunny? Would that be a spite or just a bad idea? I don't have a lot of comic book knowledge or Toriko knowledge either. I only know Young Justice. Making a thread on Flash is a bit tricky. I remember Justice League Unlimited he defeat Lex Luthor who was fused with Brainiac and went light speed on him. I figured I won't use him against Toriko characters.

@takashichea: well i think i know how that would go down. animated version loses comic version wins. its not a really good match because kid flash is inconsistent. once he almost got tagged by robin and on the same chapter he can go to france and return in less than a second.

he is kinda toon forcy on young justice.

Online Now

@othus12:

I see. I lay off the Flash and Spider-man threads. I should start reading Toriko. I see is beating me and getting up to speed. I'm in the amusement park where Toriko and Komatsu visits this old lady known for her cooking.

@takashichea: oh setsuno you are going for the ice hell arc. cool! if i remember correctly he just finished that arc or is at least pretty close to finishing it.

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I've wanted to make a thread like this for a while, glad to see there is one. I'm on chapter 182 in Toriko right now so not a terrible amount of chapters left.

i wanted to pit meryem (hunter x hunter) against someone from bleach. who would be a good opponent?

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Goku vs the Glass pane, obviously someone did not like Goku...spite!!:P

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@othus12: Meryem? Captain class for sure but Senior Captain level and above is probably too much for him. A brawler would suit him best. Kensei Muguruma would probably be good or Mask de Masculine. In my personal opinion he would win the former and lose the latter both with effort so they might a good debate. As for spite threads, Midora vs Dr Manhattan was a recent topic that was pretty one sided despite how powerful Midora is. Kenshiro vs Dio Brando was a bit worse though.
Online Now

Adding it to Suggestion Box for Battlations thread.

Post by akronawol17 (612 posts) See mini bio Level 9
KON VS KENPACHI
Online Now

That was made by me. I thought Komatsu would have evolved beyond being an ordinary chef and sidekick for Toriko. I was wrong, and I should read the manga up to speed.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Goku vs the Glass pane, obviously someone did not like Goku...spite!!:P

that one was funny though

Nuff said.

Online Now

1. Battle ideas thread: the purpose is basically so that people do not create bad battle threads and can share ideas as well.

We have this thread and the The most one-sided battle thread you have seen? as well. Though, if you can make a good community project that promotes good battle threads while records spite threads and bad ideas. I will lock this thread and the other one if you are willing to commit to the project. By commitment, please see these 2 projects: Vapovile's AV Battle Usage Project and Battle Forum Archive Nov-Dec 2013. It's ongoing. Are you willing to work on the OP and interact with others as best as you can?

I just need an answer. In addition, you must link your new thread to the Battle Themes that was set by Taichokage's (December 2013 Battle Theme by Taichokage) and (January 2014 Battle Theme by SpeedForceSpider) and link to Vapovile's Gdoc Spreadsheet.

If you need help, I'm willing to lend support and I will ask the community to help you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel