Sparrow in Paradise !!!

Topic started by Little_Sparrow on March 7, 2009. Last post by roo 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hi Guys.

As Gia returns, I will be flying out in two weeks to OZ (not the one with the red shoes and witches)WOOT and much like Gia I was thinking of making a few vids of me um.....FIghting sharks and being bitten by spiders and getting chased by scary people. Or just fun random stuff, so what would you like to see from Sparrow in OZ

Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
You lucky bum. I wanna go on vacation.
Well anyway, I'm not sure what you should video about but do take lots of pics of cool looking animals and stuff. I love looking at pictures. <3

Have a fun and safe trip~ =)
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I WANT PURE RANDOMNESS OF YOU WRESTLING DOWN A ZEBRA! :D NO NO NO!!!! BOXING A KANGAROO!!!! O.O and killing one of those spiders that have lifelines o_o'

and and and!!!!!! ......yeah I got nothing else @_@ But I will soon! xP
Post by Raiku (64 posts) See mini bio Level 10
go sparrow go and leave no corner unturned while in OZ as they "say bye bye to wonderland dorothy" and make ure to grab a pinya calada while there
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Get scuba certified and go dive the Great Barrier Reef!

...okay, okay, maybe that's asking a little much XD
gia said:
"Get scuba certified and go dive the Great Barrier Reef!

...okay, okay, maybe that's asking a little much XD
"
I do not go in the water:p. Humans where not made for the water and there is big SHARKS:p water scares me.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  1. your not going to get bitten by a shark or the scary spiders i will protect you
  2. Amuck, Zebras are not in Australia
  3. How come its just Sparrow in Aus? am i not going to be feautred in these vids? or am i going to be filming you doing these things... lol
  4. Gia, unfortunatley the GBR is not in my state :-( and last i heard they are limiting people diving there due to its protection! lol
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
awwwwww................................. v.v.... Oh! ^^ what about a wombat? :D

oohhh! You should go skydiving while video taping your... video.... o.o yeah!!! :D OMG >_< YES! Do that! :D
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Can you bring us all back some boomerangs, a koala bear, and some shrimp on the barbie, and anything else that could stereotype an entire country?  Thanks!
ethan said:
"Can you bring us all back some boomerangs, a koala bear, and some shrimp on the barbie, and anything else that could stereotype an entire country?  Thanks!
"
Ohhhh  I will get you that hats with the corks on the end :P
ethan said:
"Can you bring us all back some boomerangs, a koala bear, and some shrimp on the barbie, and anything else that could stereotype an entire country?  Thanks!
"
LMAO yay for sterotypes

rides off to work in her kangaroo

Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jewel said:
"ethan said:
"
LMAO yay for sterotypes

rides off to work in her kangaroo

"
pics pl0x!
LMAO Void... i dont ride to work on Kangaroos.. but we keep Koalas as pets.. and drink nothing but Fosters beer ;-)
Post by roo (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1
He is so lucky .I went to london twenty times.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel