So Every Other WM Site Is All Fancy And New...

Topic started by Superevil225 on June 25, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 3 years ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Why not AV? I kinda feel like that goldfish nobody feeds. A little unloved, out dated.... You know what I'm talking about.
Well, anyways, that's no my point. Why is it that all the other Whisky Media sites look snazy and Anime Vice is pretty much the same?
Post by takashichea (10,968 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Don't worry, Superevil225. Soon, Anime Vice will get its upgrades, and its glory will blossom more than its brother and sister sites due to this year's promising wiki editors (old and new).

Post by Bigheart711 (3,696 posts) See mini bio Level 21
AV will get their upgrades soon, but Tested hasn't had theirs either. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Like the others above me has said, until they are finished with the rest of the site updates, and AV hasn't had any, then I would start to ask questions. As of now, they aren't finished with it yet.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@fire_star: Ehh, don't even start to ask questions then. AV gets stuff last or never. That's official WM policy.

@sickVisionz: I understand, I was just telling the OP that. That way they would have some type of leg to stand on. 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
lol! i just have  noticed that.
@SilverGalford said:
lol! i just have  noticed that.
Really ? It's been that way for awhile!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel