Should I read/watch thread.

Topic started by waezi2 on April 10, 2014. Last post by GeneralVan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by waezi2 (50 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You either ask if you should read a specific manga (or see a anime) or tell the post above if he/she should or not. You dont have to ad reason, but it would be great if you did.

I will start: Should I read Bleach?

Post by takashichea (12,363 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
Post by waezi2 (14 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Follow Send a PM

You either ask if you should read a specific manga (or see a anime) or tell the post above if he/she should or not. You dont have to ad reason, but it would be great if you did.

I will start: Should I read Bleach?

Posted 12 hours, 55 minutes ago
Post by AlphaQIndyAs (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Follow Send a PM

It depends on personal preference. I would say Bleach was good in the beginning and has cool concepts but the author tends to mess some things up(not like author authors don't but you get the point). I say you should read the first arc and see if you like it. If you do, continue it. If, not, you know what to do.

EDIT: Should I read Seven Deadly sins? I've heard some stuff about it but I don't know whether to read it or not.

Post by waezi2 (50 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Should I read/watch The Ouran Host Club?

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13

mmmmm its not bad, it can get repetitive though.

should i watch ao no exorcist?

Online Now

Read Blue Exorcist. The anime is cut short and diverges around episode 17 or 18 into an anime exclusive ending. Can't remember what episode number. Plus, the characters are underdeveloped in a short manner. You won't get much satisfaction from watching the anime.

Should I read or watch Negima?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

watch if you want but should read to get the full experience

Should I read toriko

Online Now

@SMXLR8:

If you want uncensored violence and blood, read the manga. The anime ends in an anime exclusive ending. As Taichokage put it, it won't be able to start up the Billion Bird Arc. The anime needs a reboot.

For anime, it's not bad. If you read the manga first, you will notice the slight drop in the aesthetics and art style in the anime.

Check out the TORIKO Roundtable. WayBig did a good job analyzing the flaws, but watch out for spoilers.

Should I read or watch Love Hina?

I say watch

Post by katmic (397 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Should i try reading/watching/getting into Gundam?

watch

Should I read / watch Attack of the Titian's ?

Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8: Attack on Titan is great. I really enjoyed and it's one of my top 30 favorites, albeit low on that list. People like to say how Eren is an amazing protagonist, but honestly he is pretty average imo. He is not bad, but he is no Goku or Yusuke.

Should I watch Mondaiji?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel