Shopping, Wish Lists

Topic started by gia on Dec. 10, 2008. Last post by zhinse 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
$159?! Man, fetish wear is expensive.
$159?! Man, fetish wear is expensive.
I did a teensy bit of shopping last night with a friend, by which I mean we arrived at one of the fun shopping/boutique-y areas of Portland about 20 minutes before Metro closed (and it stays open later than almost anywhere else). Oops!

In that 20 minutes, though, I tried on this spiffy latex pseudo-fakey-geisha thing. It was very similar to the one in the photo here, except it had kanji instead of a dragon. It actually looked pretty awesome, and I would have seriously considered buying it...except the price tag was $159. X.x There's another one up on eBay for $74.99, but that's still a lot (especially with $9 shipping). It's a shame, because I'd love to find a con event to wear that to. Mwahahaha.

...Yeah, okay, so I like dressing up. Almost any excuse to do so, I'll jump on. But I get a bit nervous cosplaying at conventions where I'm also trying to network with industry people, so I mostly don't. ^_^;
Post by Endogene (65 posts) See mini bio Level 2
What did the rest of that shop look like...?
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
All I want for christmas is the other Kon plush  I could not afford :( .
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Latex, huh? Kinky stuff. :3
Post by zhinse (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1
wish i could dress up and stuff, but it all seems too expensive! specially if it only is good for one or two times, unless you have other plans .. one day americans will have enough money for all of this and we will be happy 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel