SHINRA TENSEI, PAINS MOST POWERFUL MOVE!

Topic started by lordhaseo on Feb. 10, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
IF PAIN CAN DO THAT HE SHOULD WIN THE FIGHT, BUT NARUTOs THE MAIN CHARACTER SO HE'ILL LOSE! :(
Post by Madara_Uchiha (14 posts) See mini bio Level 5
not really because saske is not  and he wiped the floor with naruto
true but pains kage-level!
Post by Madara_Uchiha (14 posts) See mini bio Level 5
but that dose not matter thought pain cant still be beat
ya i no but hes my favoret character!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sage level Naruto is pretty powerful and my guess is that mixed with his super res will be enough (for the Naruto fans) But I want Pein just to get slapped he killed my all time fav character. But seriously Sage Naruto still has alot to offer, remember he told the 5th to get out his way she would only slow him down, Naruto has gone beyoned what he use to be, Prehaps he is just the right person at this time to deal with Pein.

My only thing is and no disrespect to the Naruto mangas but is this not the same story as all of them, E.g look at Naruto Vs Gara, Gara is just like Naruto but has chosen a diffrent path, Naruto Vs Sai same deal, Naruto VS Pein does anyone else see the story here, The only thing they change is the power lever and the person Naruto is fighting.
dude you are soooooo smart, i though i was the only one who nodest that, ps: im bad at spelling so if you get what the word is.. ok, but tell me if ya dount k.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
lordhaseo said:
"IF PAIN CAN DO THAT HE SHOULD WIN THE FIGHT, BUT NARUTOs THE MAIN CHARACTER SO HE'ILL LOSE! :("
Nothing beats the plot barrier , as in main characters will eventually find a way to overcome the opposition (except Shaman King)
i no, i no but that sucks!!!!!!!!!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
lordhaseo said:
"i no, i no but that sucks!!!!!!!!!"
Life's unfair man , get used to it...

In FMA (Anime) 4 of my favorite characters all die in horrible ways
im so sorry man, but your right life's unfair!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel