Second Shot: Slimes Want to Join Your Party

Topic started by gia on July 30, 2009. Last post by Kiriska 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

How many of you are Dr. Who fans? How about Torchwood? And finally...John Barrowman, star of Torchwood? I'm guessing it was about three of you, but I could hear your screams even from where I'm sitting. So you three will be thrilled to hear that John Barrowman is throwing his hat in the ring to play Captain America in the upcoming Avengers movie. I don't know how likely it is for a Scottish-born British-American to play Captain America himself, but it'd be interesting to see.

But let's move away from Comic-Con for the moment, and on to Dragon Quest. Giant Bomb reports on some new DQ hats that are popping up in Japan (and being imported into the US), and they're fantastic: they celebrate the slime! The first says "I'm Not a Bad Slime," the second says "A Slime Appears! The Slime is Defeated. The Slime ets Up and Looks Over as if it wants to Joint he Party," and the last is "The Slimes Merge into a King Slime." All, of course, are illustrated with a variety of slime doodles.

The only question is: are you willing to pay $33.90 for one?

As for us, I'm still chuckling over Miss Universe Japan's pantsu. And yes, "chuckling" IS what us kids call it these days.
Post by Kiriska (112 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I love Doctor Who and Torchwood, but I think I'd rather not see Barrowman as the Cap. XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel