Second Shot: Quiet Time

Topic started by gia on Aug. 30, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It was a pretty quiet weekend at Giant Bomb, but there was an awful lot of talk about Batman: Arkham Asylum amongst the most popular achievements of the last week.

I love Kevin Smith's films, but I've never gotten around to reading any of his comics...but he's working on a Batman miniseries, so I guess I'll have to check it out. Here's Tony's review from Comic Vine.

Meanwhile, I've been going through all my figures while packing up to move, and have come to the conclusion that I don't have anywhere near enough of 'em. So I really enjoyed GodLen's big post o'C3 X Hobby figure shots...though not all the figures are winners. I'm a little torn about Haruhi on a vespa, for example.

What'd you do all weekend long? I sat around and watched the Bond marathon on USA, when I wasn't attending family gatherings or, y'know, packing 75% of my life into a trailer.
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Haruhi on a vespa might work if she wore a helmet.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I watched my life drain away between Calculus 3, ECE 315, and ECE 325 homework, each of which took at least 4 hours to complete.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel