Second Shot: Oh God Fat Princess is Hot

Topic started by gia on July 29, 2009. Last post by Baku_Sensei 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Comic Vine continues its stream of videos from Comic-Con-- almost nothing BUT! --and my personal favorite from yesterday is this one, which isn't even one of their own videos. But Jimmy Fallon presents his own superhero character: The Recharger. I'm not a huge Fallon fan, but this is pretty cute.

Ghost Hound
Ghost Hound
This article from Giant Bomb is actually from two days ago, but I don't care, because it's about Fat Princess. Specifically, it's that Fat Princess is coming out THIS VERY WEEK. Tomorrow. Actually, it's going to be the first thing I do when I get home-- plug my PS3 back in and download the game. Oh god, oh god, gimme.

As for us, yesterday, Sentai Filmworks announced that it has licensed Ghost Hound, and I just about died for happiness. It's Production I.G, it's Shirow Masamune (you know, from Ghost in the Shell), it's Ryuutarou Nakamura and Chiaki Konaka (director and scriptwriter of Lain)...and it's got a phenomenal soundtrack. You should be excited too.

But enough about us! What did you do yesterday?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Want... fat... princess...

Everyone is free Friday, right?
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@John_Martone: Right!
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@John_Martone: Maybe!
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@John_Martone: Right! I'll bring the fat if you bring the princess.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
OHGODOHGOD IT'SOUTIT'SOUT
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel