Respect the Girls

Topic started by rein on March 29, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
this is a tribute thread To all the girls of shonen anime. because they don't get enough credit, and deserve a bigger place in the stories.
Post by DEADPOOL (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
The girls are great. They aren't just eye candy, they're characters too.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DEADPOOL: well..... I wouldn't say that. A good deal of the shonen girls are eye candy. I won't point fingers (sakura, orihime, rukia) but they are the one's who give girls a bad name.
People like
are one of the few bad ass women.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

You can say that again

Post by DEADPOOL (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Well I don't think they give girls a bad name... I think, it depends really. Like not every guy is a badass, of course there could be more girl fighters.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DEADPOOL: It's not a matter of being a fighter. Haru from HItman reborn is an example. She can't fight. All she can do is cook and clean. But she deals with the situations unfolding around her. She doesn't Complain or cry and wait for the others to make her feel better.  She does everything she can to help everyone else out.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: Don't forget Rangiku and there is a reason people call him titty kubo
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: rangiku and rangiku's boobs are two completely different characters 

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@rein said:
" @DEADPOOL: well..... I wouldn't say that. A good deal of the shonen girls are eye candy. I won't point fingers (sakura, orihime, rukia) but they are the one's who give girls a bad name.
People like
are one of the few bad ass women. "
I agree, Yoruichi is bad ass indeed.

@rein said:
" @Nerx: rangiku and rangiku's boobs are two completely different characters 

"
Haha, are you trying to say Rangiku's boobs need their own wiki page? That would be pretty funny.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newten: Actually, i believe they deserve two wiki pages.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@rein: Ah, touché good sir. Lefty and righty eh? Or can you come up with more imaginative names for them?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newten: Hrm. If we combine the greatly perverted minds of me, nerx and cfat one of us will think of something.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: Definetely, I am thinking to do a soma page and a discussion about the characters who can produce the most of them
Post by DEADPOOL (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@rein said:
" @DEADPOOL: It's not a matter of being a fighter. Haru from HItman reborn is an example. She can't fight. All she can do is cook and clean. But she deals with the situations unfolding around her. She doesn't Complain or cry and wait for the others to make her feel better.  She does everything she can to help everyone else out. "
Ahh, I see what you're saying. You're talking about female characters with strong spirits, or something like that.
 
@Nerx said:
" @rein: Don't forget Rangiku and there is a reason people call him titty kubo "
God bless Titty Kubo, lol.
 
@Newten said:
" @rein: Ah, touché good sir. Lefty and righty eh? Or can you come up with more imaginative names for them? "
Hmm... how about "Ran" and "Giku"? Simple, to the point, and easy to remember.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DEADPOOL: I was thinking more along the lines of "bouncy" and "gropey" but hey :P
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newten: How about Mellon and Bascketball
 or Bra-size and 45
Maybe titi an tata?
 
I'm sure i can come up with more
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:

"this is a tribute thread To all the girls of shonen anime. because they don't get enough credit, and deserve a bigger place in the stories. "


We appreciate your patronage and comments Rein really we do.    

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: Chichi and Mune?
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein: @DEADPOOL: @Newten: @ThePsychoGamer: @Nerx: 

Barbra --> (o  )(  o) <-- Mary Lu
 
EDIT: Do i need to spoiler tag ascii boobies?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@crusader8463 said:
" @rein: @DEADPOOL: @Newten: @ThePsychoGamer: @Nerx:  Barbra --> (o  )(  o) <-- Mary Lu  EDIT: Do i need to spoiler tag ascii boobies? "
naaah no tags, let them see your great ascii art
 
anyway i am thinking along the line of
 
ban-kai
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel