Hello, Here is my Respect Thread.
- Strong enough to rip Leather Back's arm off
- Able to lift a 80,000 ton ship
- Able to dodge close encounter spit. (600 miles per hour)
- Able to fall hard and reach Terminal Velocity (301 billion tons)
- Withstood a 3,500 MT nuke
The Tsar Bomba:
Weight: 30 tons
Explosion: 58 Mega Tons (58 million tons)
The Jaegar Striker Eureka weighs 1,850 tons, which is 63x larger than the Tsar bomba.
If you do that math x (58 MT):
You result in 3.5 Billion tons
But Gipsy's stats go even further than that.
He fell from the sky (after the combustion upward part) fell for a total of 15 seconds. By physics he made it to Terminal Velocity. A contradiction the writers forgot about.
By the link you will see the equation for Terminal velocity.
Things that need to be calculated are:
- mass (1,796,226 Kg)
- Arm span/ Projected Area (79 meters / 260 feet)
- Acceleration (9.8 m/s)
- Air density (1.27)
- Drag (9.8N)
If you convert the variables into the formula you get:
Now, you must fine the force:
Mass x Acceleration
With that you get
Convert that to tons:
I-19 Plasma Canon:
- I-19 Plasmacaster, a particle dispersal cannon that fires plasma via a charged carrier rail, which wound and cauterize Kaiju anatomy, preventing the spread of Kaiju Blue
Nuclear Vortex Turbine:
- The turbine can also be utilized to fire a directed heat weapon powerful enough to puncture completely through a grappling Kaiju when fired at point blank range.
S-11 Paulse Launcher:
- fires an orb of pure dark matter at its target; successful strikes tend to disrupt the molecular structure of Kaiju biology.
- created from steel-obsidian alloy (Most OP weapon beside the S-11)
- As an "analong" Jaegar, Gipsy is resistant to EMP attacks