Required Reading 12/20/08

Topic started by gia on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
InuYasha
InuYasha
Oops...sorry for running a bit late with this, guys. Spent the day with my mum and dad shopping and watching The Dark Knight. So, here's Required Reading for your weekend pleasure, and then I'll get up the 'buun!

First off, I wanted to remind you all that if you're into fanfiction, we have some! Under the “Browse” menu towards the bottom you'll see the link. We've got a small collection of fics from series like InuYasha and Ouran High School Host Club, as well as some original works. (And yes, I'm aware that a bug causes each fic to show up twice-- we're working on it.) There's also a non-fiction guide to the forums there if you feel the need.

If fanfiction's not really your bag, try this two-part interview with Crunchyroll's CEO Kun Gao over at ICv2. There's a lot of talk about future plans for the company-- consider it a preview. (You could also consider it a preview of a future feature of ours, hint hint.)

I've been saying for ages that I foresee Japan potentially becoming a competitor with the US in terms of global reach for its entertainment, so I don't mind telling you that it's gratifying hearing it from someone else.

Since we've got a holiday coming I decided to go pretty easy on you guys with the reading assignment this week; the only other thing I've got for you isn't even really a reading thing. It's a 1:1-scale Gundam head. Seriously! How awesome is that?

Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hope whoever posted the Goku/Anne Frank fic on TP posts it here.

And now that the head is done, Japan can build the rest of it. Do it, Japan.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Somehow I doubt it's a WORKING head. XD
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Isnt that the gundam head from the not so recently closed bandai museum?
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Nevermind it was head + torso :)
Nevermind it was head + torso :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel