... Really Fairy Tail? Are you serious?

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 13, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Last week of Fairy Tail turned out to be the manga's equivilent of a filler. I thought "ok this is one week of filler, I can take it. It was kinda funny anyway" but then I look at this weeks chapter and I'm raging! WTF another F##KIN FILLER?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? i just want to shoot Hiro machinma or whatever now, what kind of dick writer puts that into the main line story! YOU MAKE A SPECIAL, NOT A FU%KIN REGULAR CHAPTER!!! >:O this next weeks chapter better make it worth my while or im dropping Fairy Tail like a ton of BRICKS!!

Post by takashichea (11,118 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1:

Sorry about this, you may want to put all your Fairy Tail manga talk over at the New Fairy Tail manga discussion thread. We're trying to organize the talks and bringing it to one place.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Jinbeifan1:

You do know that Hiro said at the end of chapter 297 that Fairy Tail going to be side story for two chapters.

Anyway, I find this chapter to be enjoyable. But I guess because I still mad at Natsu

@Destinyheroknight: oh no i missed that part BUT STILL PISSED!!! :p

@Jinbeifan1:

Well, I still mad about Natsu, but you don't see me making a thread about it LOL!

@Destinyheroknight: whatre you mad at natsu for?

@Jinbeifan1:

What he did in the match and what he didn't did with Lucy, I really don't want to get into it here

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel