Random characteristics

Topic started by bigz007 on Oct. 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

At first this may seem like a random list but it's actually a list of anime/manga characters with interesting characteristics. Some of those are impressive and some are just laughable.

I guess some of those are a bit arguable so I would like to see other opinions on the matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Kirari Tsukishima - biggest eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Vash - longest name (his name is actually: Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III)

3. Keiko Shinonome - biggest boobs (Bust: 123.45cm - K cup)

4. Flare Corona - longest hair (in proportion with body)

5. Professor Ochanomizu - biggest nose

6. Anti-Spiral - largest body

7. Celestial Spirit King - longest mustaches

8. Melvis Meltina - biggest weapon (in proportion with body)

9. Rei Kiseijou - largest wings (in proportion with body)

10. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai - longest beard

11. Ryokan Kurita - fattest

12. Yuka Suzuki - biggest eyebrows

13. I-Pin - biggest forehead

14. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - longest nose hair

=============================================================================================================

Other blogs of mine:

Some posts worth mentioning:

Post by takashichea (10,599 posts) See mini bio Level 25

This is like the Guiness World of Records for anime. Though, I'm not sure about the person for longest hair. I could be wrong. I was going to say Iwai Mushiyanokouji.

@takashichea: I think Flare Corona is the character with the longest hair but I can't find a good picture of it.

And I found a lot more characters who can be considered as fattest but it's the same problem as with hair person.

@bigz007:

I meant to say that. Yeah, I agree with you there. I was looking at Iwai and Corona's hair. It depends on how tall the person versus how long their hair is.

• Iwai is short, and her hair grows past her feet causing her to trip.
  • Corona is tall, and her hair I think falls past her hips.

It makes it hard to say.

@takashichea: Flare have the kind of magic which allows her to expend her hair. I have no idea how long it can actually get but I'm pretty sure it can go past her feet. Not only that it can go up to 20-30 meters.

Oh, I just found a good picture. I'm gonna replace Mistress 9 with Flare.

Though, you may want to specify what counts as longest hair? Are you talking about just natural hair length or including those who have abilities to extend their hair in combat?

@takashichea: It would be so difficult to prove what is their real hair and what is the power induced hair part. For example Flare's hair at it's maximum length could be her real hair but she could be using her powers to shorten her hair to the length of her hips... if you know where I'm going with this.

Flare Corona (stitched caps)
Flare Corona (stitched caps)

Actually, I'm stating Flare's natural hair length is this picture. Her maximum hair length is including her power induced hair ability.

Now, we know the conditions for longest hair. Your rules include those who have the ability to extend their hairs.

New Category:

What about Usopp for the longest nose? Though, that's the only character I came up with. I have to look it up.

@takashichea: Kumadori can also expend his hair, but I don't think he can do it as long as Flare can.

Well, I thought about Usopp first, but if you compare his nose and his head you can see his nose is not THAT big. Professor Ochanomizu have a nose almost as big as his head. The only one who can be a problem for Ochanomizu is Sir Nylon

Long and big are different. Big is (how do you describe this) how fat something is. Long is about the length.

@takashichea: Well, I wasn't going for length. Ochanomizu doesn't have long nose, his nose is just massive, and I wanted that. Maybe I should add a different category for long nose character.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hahaha! This was amazing! I have never thought of the randomness of characters.

Do you think Ika Musume belongs on this list? due to her tentacles as hair.

@DBZ_universe said:

Hahaha! This was amazing! I have never thought of the randomness of characters.

Do you think Ika Musume belongs on this list? due to her tentacles as hair.

Hm... I not sure how to classify her. It needs to be a character with characteristic in superlative. I would have to add a character with largest or biggest tentacles. How long are her tentacles?

@bigz007: They should extend up to 100+ feet.

It is hard to know in the manga but in the anime she shows better showings of how far she can extend them.

Also she can adjust her weight. she can beecome light as a feather or increase her weight to 44,092 pounds instantly. making her the heaviest yet slim character lol

@DBZ_universe said:

It is hard to know in the manga but in the anime she shows better showings of how far she can extend them.

Also she can adjust her weight. she can beecome light as a feather or increase her weight to 44,092 pounds instantly. making her the heaviest yet slim character lol

I'll have to extend my search, maybe there is a character with longer tentacles. Thanks for the suggestion.

Miss Valentine have similar power. She can also decrease and increase her weight at will, I believe she said 10.000 kilograms is her maximum, but I might be wrong.

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I'll have to extend my search, maybe there is a character with longer tentacles. Thanks for the suggestion.

Miss Valentine have similar power. She can also decrease and increase her weight at will, I believe she said 10.000 kilograms is her maximum, but I might be wrong.

Watch the 1st episode of Shinryaku Ika Musume and last episode of season one and you can see her tentacles stretchiness lol.

Ika would still be heavier. 10,000kg=22,046 punds

Ika has gone 20,000kg=44,092 pounds making her the smallest slim heaviest girl in anime! but to be fair, her bracelet things are the things that allow her to do that since if she removed them, I think she will be light as a feather, but I do believe that is part of her too.

I'll try to also find more randomness on my own and I will let you know when I find something! sounds cool?

@DBZ_universe: Yea, that would be great. Thanks.

@bigz007: Ah! I remember! What about Bobobo? he must have the longest nose hair lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel