Quick Picks: Erotica Version 2012

Topic started by takashichea on Dec. 22, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ohh my... Had no idea AV deal with that stuff too.

Post by takashichea (12,290 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@ComicMan24:

Well, back in the past, Ethan authorized a ban on hentai images and begin purging the wiki pages. New Rules: No Hentai Images.

After the split of the Whiskey Media sites and the disappearance of the former staff without any word except for Godlen, there was a spike in hentai wiki pages creation when FoxxFireArt, ShadowKnight508, Sonata, and new editors such as AgentFakku, Dragonknight2, and SpeedForceSpider. It motivated those editors to create those wiki pages when the niche was formed.

Though, we still follow Ethan's rules, no adding images that have nudity or sexual content since there are teenagers and children roaming about these forums.

Over at Comic Vine, they handle hentai manga as well except they allowed all nudity for their covers.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@takashichea said:

I'll contact for the validity of Fifty Shades of Hentai.

It's just a compilation disc that's not in the MAL or ANN databases, so we don't need it here either.

@Daniel_Newton:

Thank you, I will convert the page into a DELETE.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Daniel_Newton: @takashichea: Thanks, Dan. Me and Taka will watch out for any tomfoolery like that next time around.

List for 2013

• My Good Boy - Note: RightStuf has released it on Oct. 20, 2012 while ANN listed its release on January 8, 2013.
  • See Me After Class - Release date Feb. 3, 2013 (Rightstuf)
  • Debts of Desire - Release date: Feb 5, 2013 (Rightstuf)

I wouldn't post the Erotica Quick Picks for this year yet. Let's wait on that until summer when I have more free time.

Right now, I'm using this blog's comments to list all adult manga and anime releases.

Here's My Good Boy info.

My Good Boy
My Good Boy

First up, a feisty and wealthy young lady keeps on bullying her butler-in-training with unreasonable demands - but in bed, the tables are turned! Then, a sexually frustrated nurse takes advantage of the situation when her boyfriend is hospitalized. Plus, a sex scene under fireworks, an affair with a divorced single mother, a girlfriend being forced to wear an itsy-bitsy bikini, and many more!

Story and art by Youko Ohnami.

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@takashichea: An interesting title, I'm glad to see in all my years of watching/reading hentai there can new elemts involved(Speaking of the fireworks scene:))

@Sonata:

I haven't tried My Good Boy yet. I'm almost done adding all of these titles to the database. You may have noticed a lot of yaoi manga in the newly created pages along with some hentai. Heh, I still got a lot of yaoi ones to add. Hope no one notices it. I switch from yaoi to straight on purpose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel