Quests are live: gogogogo

Topic started by John_Martone on April 21, 2010. Last post by Eelcire 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

gogogogog kikikikiki....
You know, if you're into that sort of thing. Otherwise, just keep doing what you do.
Post by Eelcire (74 posts) See mini bio Level 14
As the first post regarding quests, this shall be the new home for hints as well! Just keep hints in spoiler tags :) I will help as well as I can, but first I could use some help:

The Master's Muses:  need the second one
Covering the Basics: need the fourth one
Closet Romantic: need the first and second one

Been racking my brain on these, and some answers that I think are correct, aren't. 

Ok, here's a start for hints: 
Another set of hints:
Post by metalsnakezero (665 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Having trouble with the fourth one in Covering the Basics too. Does anyone have a hint for that one?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I said i didn`t like the feature that much because its easy to make people want to spam so i`m gonna be busy again

But now i`m already part of the SOS brigade XD

Hey no Ishinomori quests? shame on you!!!
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I don't like how many forum ones there are because while it's intended to facilitate discussion, it will more than likely lead to spam. However, it's kind of fun scrambling around trying to find the answers. I like all the wiki ones, but sometimes I get stumped.
Post by Saskatoon (6 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The covering the basics is really messing me up
Put up some more hints for what I've been able to find. No hints for me?
@Eelcire said:

Covering the Basics: need the fourth one

I don't have muses or the other closet romantic yet. BUT I'M MAKING CLUES AND FEEL HELPFUL.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Man some of these are kind of a pain in the ass to figure out..
@Obsidian609: Yeah, subjective quests aren't necessarily bad, but they'll need slightly better instruction to help minimize frustration. Some difficulty = good, lots = bad.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Very true. Ah just finally finished one of Osamu Tezuka's quest. now two more left.
@John_Martone: Ah, got covering the basics #4, thanks! Go me go!  I was thinking of older franchises I grew up with, but this one predates me :D
Romantic series will stump me a bit as it's not a genre I watch very much; at most I usually watch romantic comedies. 

Came to me on the drive home from work for romantic #1. I kept thinking it'd be one series but it never worked; then I realized I should try what that series was actually based off of and that's when it came. One more to go!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel