Questions for Narutards

Topic started by normalkewlguy123 on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by normalkewlguy123 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I Dont Get Why people think that because the definition of chakra is life force in the real world that it applies to the naruto universe and also that it would apply to other characters outside the naruto universe when the definition of chakra networks in the narutoverse is "The chakra pathway system is enmeshed into the body and like blood vessels it touches and interacts with every single living cell and passes through every organ" doesn't this mean that the chakra network is a physical and literal network that produces and supplies chakra to the body meaning that justus and things like the genjutsu are useless against someone outside of the Naruto universe.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@normalkewlguy123:

The thread title is very insulting, why you just go with Naruto fans?

Post by waybig1010101 (4,139 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The title of this thread is without a doubt uncalled for 

This isnt a hit on naruto fans just people who blindly follow and who say that genjutsu is an automatic win

@normalkewlguy123:

Well they won't answer your question, because that is an insult

That like if I was walking on the street and someone call me Fat Albert and then ask me what time is it (I would just keep walking).

the only reason that i would see someone get offended is if they indeed follow naruto blindly and hyped them up

@normalkewlguy123:

You still insulting them, fanboy is a better word to use (since it not very insulting)

You pretty much saying they are stupid for loving their show. They are still human

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@normalkewlguy123: It is because most battles are equalized for the sake of fairness, if Naruto was full of regular people with only genjutsu at their disposal would you restrict it due to a simple technicality? If so that seems a bit spiteful towards the characters in my opinion, genjustu is a common part of their arsenal and under the normal circumstances that they fight it is available and useful for them so why wouldn't people let them use it?

BTW I'm not a Narutotard, in fact they're only a few characters in the show that I actually like (eg: Kakashi, Zabuza, Bee, Rock Lee) I can barely stand the rest of the cast

Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@normalkewlguy123: Pretty much agree with others that your wording is a bit insulting. But since you're looking for an answer, I guess I'll chime in.

There's a concept used in battle forums called energy equivalence. If the mechanics surrounding the type of power within a fiction are similar to how they are used in other fictions, then whatever rules are followed within a fictional title would be applied to other fictions. For example, ki, chakra, reishi and reiatsu pretty much follow similar concepts in that they are used to augment the stats of a fighter, fire off energy attacks of some sort and greater outputs of said attack can overpower weaker attacks. They can also grant additional abilities that vary between fictions, but they all follow the same concept in that said attacks are generated from a fighter's spiritual energy reserves.

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@normalkewlguy123: Not cool for a title thread

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel