Power Levels

Topic started by shenlong on Dec. 18, 2011. Last post by shenlong 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage:

139? Was that Roshi base power level? I thought his power level go up when he use Kamehameha

@shenlong:

Also HST mean Holy Shonen Trinity

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight: This is correct, that is Roshi's base power level. When he goes moon-busting mode he's probably around 200.

Not going to go into much detail, but I wouldn't put anyone from Naruto, Bleach or Onepiece above 200.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Power levels in Dragonball or any other series are bullsh!t, that's all I have to say. I have no idea why people are comparing other anime from the shonen series (Bleach, One Piece, Naruto ect) when even Dragonball characters far outclass them no matter how inconsistant it is. But that's mainly my opinion.
Post by taichokage (14,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Toriyama never said that Roshi's level fluctuated. He only gave one official power level and that is 139. Maybe it does rise but it wouldn't be much higher as end of db Goku and Piccolo were too powerful for him to fight and their beginning of DBZ power levels which were higher still were only in the lower 300s.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight said:

@shenlong:

But in the dub, Orochimaru called his realm a universe.

The dub isn't canon

Creating a moon I think would take more power than destroying it

No, if you use gravity (its pretty easy) also we don't know if there moon is the same size as ours

You are kidding right?

@Anzendenai:

You are kidding right?

Dub are not canon, because they sometimes change the dialogue (also Naruto anime isn't canon to)

The other thing is if you can control gravity (like what pain did) it very easy to make a high gravity spot and have all the rock come together (like to no work really)

Toriyama never said that Roshi's level fluctuated. He only gave one official power level and that is 139.
Well, this sheet say otherwise
Roshi's level is 180
Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think it would be easier to destroy a moon than create one. Simple physics and logic. Play Jenga.

Ascended Goku? You mean like Ultimate Goku when he doesn't transform?

List as many as you want, I'm trying to get top 100. If you can help out with just a few would be good, then argue, then we fix the list, until we get the top 100. I think that's a good number considering it's teamwork.

@shenlong:

It more about your powers, if you can create a moon out of nothing. (like Kami) That something, but if you use gravity then it probably took time and also we don't know if he use all of his powers to make the thing

I'm getting 400 bc I would think that it would take much more effort to make a moon than destroy it. Gravity is the weakest force. Therefore it would take less energy to fire something at it bc it would suck it up, accelerating the blow. So if Roshi from DBZ is 139, I assume he slightly goes up or is just under 200 at full power, so I just doubled it to make it easy. It's just an extra 200. 2 moons. No dramatic increase. To keep it simple, Jenga physics is the most accurate example of gravity.

@shenlong:

Dude, Kami make a moon at 220 (also Roshi power is at 180)

Gravity is the weakest force

Tell that to a Black hole :) and also gravity is the one who make our moon

2 moons.

He created one moon

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight: First of all you need some extra mass in order to create moon so where did he get it?

Also what about electro and magnetic fields that would keep it intact?

@Anzendenai:

First of all you need some extra mass in order to create moon so where did he get it?

He use the earth, like what Pain did but bigger (I guessing Naruto earth was way bigger in the past)

Also what about electro and magnetic fields that would keep it intact?

I don't know, I guess the Ten tails power is the one doing it

Post by taichokage (14,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hmm, I never knew that. But my point is true. It only increased by 41.

I think with Roshi and Kami's power levels we can safely assume Sage's power level to be 200 or more. But really 400 wouldn't make him that much stronger. Still, with a power level of that level, The Sage of The Six Paths is potentially stronger than any character in Dragon Ball before Dragon Ball Z (let's not throw out the window the possibility that Sage's power level is over 220). And I'm thinking that Naruto, Tobi, and Kabuto are all more powerful than Sage of the Six Paths, bc Kabuto, the weakest of the 3, has: his power, Madara's power, Pain's power, Itachi's power, Kakuzu's power, Sasori's power, Deidara's power, and a bunch of other people. And supposedly, Madara was almost at the level of power as the Sage during his life. And his ressurection was special, and his is stronger now than he was during his life. So if Kabuto is that strong, and Tobi > Kabuto, and we must assume Naruto > Tobi bc come on, Kishimoto wouldn't make him lose and therefore be weaker, we can safely assume that it's possible that Naruto, Sage of the Six Paths, Tobi, and Kabuto are all stronger than any character in Dragon Ball before Dragon Ball Z.

One minor problem, I suppose I am contradicting myself: Roshi feared firing his Original Kamehameha in his 100% form at Goku while he was an Oozaru for fear of killin him, and an Oozaru multiplies a person's power by 10. Goku's power level was 180, so that would mean that Goku had a power level of 1,800 in his Oozaru form. So either Toriyama made a mistake, or, Master Roshi is dimwitted at rating power levels greater than his. So possibly, only Goku in Oozaru form is stronger than the top level Naruto characters in Dragon Ball. But I see no reason to rule out their full power at being Raditz/Nappa level. Just consider the Flying Thunder God technique where they move at light speed, or all the dimension/universe meddling going on. Stuff weak kais do. I think we can logically say that maybe only Goku in Oozaru form is stronger than top level Naruto characters pre-DBZ, but I will not rule out the possibility that they are Raditz/Nappa level simply because of the dimensional/universe warping. Way above moon-busting in my book. Greatest visual feats in Naruto so far is destroying a mountainside and forest.

Private Message started by Destinyheroknight

Online Now

Destinyheroknight just replied to your comment:

@shenlong:

Dude, Kami make a moon at 220 (also Roshi power is at 180)

Gravity is the weakest force

Tell that to a Black hole :)

2 moons.

He created one moon

Ok, huge problem with your statement on black holes their buddy. A Black Hole's immense power come from the subatomic force known as strong forces, which over power electro-magnetic force, weak force, and the physically weakest force: gravity. The infinite mass causes a black hole to collapse unto itself, gravity is the last force affected by this strong gorce phenomenon.........Gravity is like the gas ignited by a match.

@shenlong:

Sigh, You are a Naruto fanboy. You are really over hyping everything. Dragon Ball characters are still stronger

This just silly, it like me saying Jack Rakan and Ichigo is stronger then DBZ character since they destroy a dimension and Whitebeard is a planet buster

Ok, huge problem with your statement on black holes their buddy. A Black Hole's immense power come from the subatomic force known as strong forces, which over power electro-magnetic force, weak force, and the physically weakest force: gravity. The infinite mass causes a black hole to collapse unto itself, gravity is the last force affected by this strong gorce phenomenon.........Gravity is like the gas ignited by a match.

I would like to see a scientist paper this (but I am out of the loop with this stuff)

I really like you to take this to the OBD, I really want to see what they would said LOL!

No way am I a Naruto fanboy. Sure I love Naruto, but Dragon Ball is like my favorite anime ever. I am going completely by feats. If Luffy destroys a multiverse, I will be convinced that he is more powerful than Jeice. I think that's logical. Anyone disagree?

OK, to satisfy your interest a little: http://amazing-space.stsci.edu/resources/explorations/blackholes/teacher/sciencebackground.html

The force of gravity only wins when there are no other forces around to fight it. A star would immediately collapse on itself if there was nothing to fight gravity, beacuse its gravity would be strong. But the other forces are much, much stronger, they both keep gravity checked and they keep the star burning, among other things. I'm not going any deeper than this, try so research.

Strong Forces > Electromagnetic Forces > Weak Forces > Gravity.

Destroying a moon would have to overcome its gravity, or ignite it. Making a moon however, would require that energy to fight gravity in the future to exist, and make it stable.

@shenlong:

I really don't care now, I lost interest in this thread (really it took you three weeks to reply)

I am going completely by feats

Funny, you didn't even show one feat

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel