Power Levels

Topic started by shenlong on Dec. 18, 2011. Last post by shenlong 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Include any character, form, or series.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ushiromiya Krauss from Umineko no naku koro ni

His power level is 11520, enough to win the first Tenkaichi Budokai

I think someone did the math wrong. 6 x 4 x 8 x 12 x 160 is 368,640..........

@shenlong: that's the second part of the video, there are things missed xD

Also, Ushiromiya Battler, his power level is Endless Nine, that means infinite nines, but is represented with 999999999 (9 nines)

Hmmm, weird. I don't think anyone in Naruto has a power level of over 10,000.

Naruto's characters won't be able to beat someone like Raditz, whose power level is 1200 I think

I would have agreed with you, but the Sage of the Six Paths trapped the most powerful ninja demon and created the moon to seal his body inside, which probably took more power than destroying the moon, which took Master Roshi's full power to do, so over 139. Plus Orochimaru, one of the weaker characters compared to guys like Sage, Naruto, Tobi, Kabuto, or even Pain, created his own universe. So that's why I said Naruto max power level at around 10,000, bc creating an entire universe I imagine would take quite a bit.

@shenlong:Don't remember that, but I'm not too much into shonen, so I won't comply xD.

btw, when you say power level, it must be something like numbers of power about a character in a verse, if that's the answer I got another one from the same series. Does it count ranks like letters?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shenlong:

created his own universe.

That not a universe, that a dimension and it unknown how big is it. Also the guy created the moon, it doesn't mean he can destroy it. Going by that logic, Lifemaker is a planet buster and a universe buster since he created Mars in a different dimension. There power level is low about 80 or 90, same with any other HST characters

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Are we basing these levels off of Dragonball lvls? If so nobody in the power six or any other current popular shonen anime like Toriko or Beelzebub should have a level higher than Roshi's which is 139. One of very few possible exceptions thus far would be the Rikudo Sennin from Naruto who created the moon which is comparable if not more impressive than Roshi's moon destroying power. Characters like Yamamoto, Aizen, Dangai Ichigo, Rokudo Mukuro and Madara and maybe the Yonkou could rank closely and even exceed Roshi's power in some areas but not by much. And in terms of sheer power output, even those top elites fall short of Roshi.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hey i've got a question ,it's a littlre bit off topic , is Unimeko a game from Nintendo DS?

@SilverGalford:Umineko no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni Chiru aren't precisely games but visual novels for PC, they have a remake for ps3 and psp though.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune said:

@SilverGalford:Umineko no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni Chiru aren't precisely games but visual novels for PC, they have a remake for ps3 and psp though.

visual novels for PC? that's new to me. i'll check it out ,though.

@SilverGalford:If you take a look at it, then you need to use an english patch

Post by ReplicaRex (584 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@Asune: I've actually been wanting to try my hand at the whole visual novel thing. Do you have any suggestions?

@ReplicaRex: Well my favourites are the when they cry series (Higurashi and Umineko) ---> Mystery, Psychological, horror, comedy, seinen for Higurashi and Mystery, Psychological, some bit of horror, and Fantasy for Umineko. Good plot twist, excelente OST, etc.

In second place of my favourites there are the TYPE-MOON ones, well I don't know all of them, I've only read Tsukihime that is Psychological, Horror, Seinen and a bit of Eroge, and Fate Stay night that has similar traits but more "action"

In third place I'll say EVER17 that is an intersting visual novel about a group of persons that end trapped on a submarine center, the one is about to collapse, and htey must found a way to escape from there, it has 5 routes and is very very good, with inesperated and crazy plot twist

Then you can try 999 a game from NDS, that has elements of puzzle, but is a visual novel, also an excelent story

Other ones that I've read are Saya no Uta, Hotel dusk, etc. they are good, but not as good as the ones aboves

And I'm waiting for the release of Higanbana no Saku Yoru Ni and Steins;Gates

I don't know what HST is. But in the dub, Orochimaru called his realm a universe. Also, Tobi has dimensions he plays around with. Creating a moon I think would take more power than destroying it, just like any object. I sincerely doubt Sage of the Six Paths had a power level below 400, just from creating the moon feat. Anyone else on this? There's only 1 guy arguing with me we need more points of view of this matter. I see Naruto as a planet buster if not now then soon, considering Sage's Moonbuster + powers. That would mean 4 x his power, because the moon is 1/4 the Earth. Plus he made the moon, so lets say atleast 1/2 the Earth. Sage was probably a planet buster himself.

Yeah I'm not much on visual novels bc theyre hard to find in America. I know a lot about movies, video games, tv shows, comics, manga.........mmorpg if you see that as not a video game...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shenlong:

But in the dub, Orochimaru called his realm a universe.

The dub isn't canon

Creating a moon I think would take more power than destroying it

No, if you use gravity (its pretty easy) also we don't know if there moon is the same size as ours

So until we get a clearer feat of Six Sage doing it, Naruto characters are just power level 80 or lower (also Kami is at power level of 220 and he make the moon, so where you getting 400?)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel