Plot holes

Topic started by waybig1010101 on Dec. 26, 2012. Last post by Dream 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,244 posts) See mini bio Level 14

!. Biggest plot holes you've seen in an anime/manga?

2. An anime/manga that contains no plot holes or very little?

Post by Acura_Max (2,338 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Plot Hole

Sword Art Online Episode 14 - the whole episode

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
DBZ has plotholes a mile long 

One with very few Plotholes/close to none Basilisk.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Bleach has a lot of plot holes.

Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Bleach has a bunch, like Kensei vs Wonderweiss for example. DBZ has plenty such as Goku going into space as a child yet fearing it as an adult since there is no air. I'd say out of the anime I've seen, Darker than Black, a relatively short anime had few if any plot holes.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sgt. Frog has none that I know of

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Acura_Max said:

Plot Hole

Sword Art Online Episode 14 - the whole episode

I second this claim

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

DBZ. Everyone spoke the same language somehow even though there was no prior contact between the Z fighters/Namekians/Freiza's army.

Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh, well that's not just Z. Most fiction that has dealt with aliens has that problem. But of course you're right.

@taichokage said:

Oh, well that's not just Z. Most fiction that has dealt with aliens has that problem. But of course you're right.

@MarioRedfield: I think this is true for Sgt. Frog as well.

@UltimateHero0406: Sgt. Frog doesn't have plot holes because they break the fourth wall so much they acknowledge when something doesn't make any sense.

@MarioRedfield: I never saw them address the language thing.

@UltimateHero0406: It really doesn't matter. You can't hold that against it considering like Taichokaige said, every series with alien languages does that. Especially when a series isn't supposed to make any sense at all. Mass Effect is the worst with that.

Post by Dream (7,636 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Let's see:

1. Air - The reincarnation plot device used for the show's final arc with Misuzu and Yukito/

2. Evangelion - Has plenty to spark enough debate from fans regarding story and character elements left vague and unclear, especially with the series finale and End of Eva.

3. Saikano - What reasons does Japan's SDF have to make Chise into a weapon of war instead of using one of their own soldiers?

4. Code Geass R2- One thing that befuddled me: For as smart as Schneizel is with matching Lelouch in battle strategies, how was he dumb enough to fall for a trick that a crazed loon like Mao could get duped with?

5. Dragonball Z- Where do I even begin?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel