PERSONA 4 True Ending Preview [Video]

Topic started by FoxxFireArt on May 21, 2012. Last post by zaldar 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,640 posts) See mini bio Level 25

PERSONA 4 has always been a favorite among the audience of Whiskey Media, and the anime was a big hit as it aired. The series ran for twenty-five episodes and ended with the game's "Good End". That left many to wonder about the series famous "True End". The end of the last episode certainly hinted at something to come. It was later released at the True Ending would be additional content added to the final volume of the PERSONA 4 THE ANIMATION (P4A) DVD/BD in Japan this August.

Days after the reveal, the official P4A website updated with a short synopsis of the story for the real finale. The contents of this episode will take place the day before Yu left Inaba back to Tokyo, and the animation preview that was recently uploaded makes it apparent that this isn't going to be some casual S. Linking. The Investigation Team is put into some serious peril.

I would add as editorial that this preview I found on YouTube mistranslates two of the panicked lines of Chie and Yukiko that can be heard. Instead of "Yes! Yes!" it should be "No! Yukiko!", and "Someone, help me." should be "Help me, Narukami-kun!".

Though the volume collection is being sold in multiple parts in Japan, this episode will more than likely be added among the completed collection that is being distributed in the U.S. by Sentai Filmworks.

-Kristoffer Remmell ( FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ AnimeVicers/ @ FoxxFireArt

Post by zaldar (1,253 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Oh hell yes!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel