Out of the big three, which one do you think will end first?

Topic started by Kurohige on Aug. 24, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

By big three I mean Bleach,One Piece, and Naruto Shipuuden. 

For both series we can safely say that the climax draws near, the question is which one goes first? Personally I think BLeach only because there is not a whole lot they can do right now other than have Aizen make another team or something, I mean sure the whole thing with all the captain not having shown their bankai's and their conditions after the fight (Jushio Uketake) and there has not been nearly enoguh Komamura screen time lol but other than that I don't see a whole lot they can do with the series after Ichigo fights Aizen, which that itself may be dragged on for twenty chapters lol. And there are some rivalries with a few captains (Kenpachi Zaraki vs Byakuya Kuchiki) that I want to see settled, however how it is going now I feel after a few flashbacks and dragged out fights Bleach will finally come to an end. 

Now next I see One Piece going only because like Bleach the end is coming now the only badguys are Blackbeard,the rest of the shichibukai and the three admirals however there are the rest of the 11 supernovas and we have no even seen who the other two Yankou (Kaidou and Big mom) but with that said there is not a whole lot getting in Luffy's way after he gets back with his crew, however I do hope everyone in Luffy's crew gets a final showdown with members of the SHichibukai, a few admirals and ultimately the Blackbeard pirates, not only that but a few backstories on some characters are needed and how some people got their fruits (How Blackbeard gave Shanks those scars over his left eye) 

And finally Naruto I say this because there are A LOT of things that need to be done like for example who are the rest of the seven swordsmen of the mist? What about Kabuto/Orochimaru and him bringing back members of the akasuki, Zetsu still has not shown what he can do yet (Honestly I think Masashi Kishimoto is going to make him crazy, like stronger than Kisame crazy.)  Naruto still needs to master his new form and Sasuke still needs to recover even after that epic showdown the whole Madara thing still needs to be addressed (Epic team-up Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara Uchiha and they win using Chidorisengan lol) Naruto still has not become Hokage, Karin and Sakura have not had their awesome epic catfight showdown.  Also non of the supporting cast (Rock lee,Neji, Tenten, CHoji, ino ect really did anything) Naruto has still not confronted HInata about her confession to him the leaf village STILL has not found ot that Baki killed Hayate (My favorite character >O)  and so much more (Feel free to add on to anything I missed in either of the three catagories) 

So now, what is YOUR opinion on which will end first? 

Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
one piece its been on way longer and same with the manga I think 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Kurohige said:
"
By big three I mean Bleach,One Piece, and Naruto Shipuuden. 

For both series we can safely say that the climax draws near, the question is which one goes first? Personally I think BLeach only because there is not a whole lot they can do right now other than have Aizen make another team or something, I mean sure the whole thing with all the captain not having shown their bankai's and their conditions after the fight (Jushio Uketake) and there has not been nearly enoguh Komamura screen time lol but other than that I don't see a whole lot they can do with the series after Ichigo fights Aizen, which that itself may be dragged on for twenty chapters lol. And there are some rivalries with a few captains (Kenpachi Zaraki vs Byakuya Kuchiki) that I want to see settled, however how it is going now I feel after a few flashbacks and dragged out fights Bleach will finally come to an end. 

Now next I see One Piece going only because like Bleach the end is coming now the only badguys are Blackbeard,the rest of the shichibukai and the three admirals however there are the rest of the 11 supernovas and we have no even seen who the other two Yankou (Kaidou and Big mom) but with that said there is not a whole lot getting in Luffy's way after he gets back with his crew, however I do hope everyone in Luffy's crew gets a final showdown with members of the SHichibukai, a few admirals and ultimately the Blackbeard pirates, not only that but a few backstories on some characters are needed and how some people got their fruits (How Blackbeard gave Shanks those scars over his left eye) 

And finally Naruto I say this because there are A LOT of things that need to be done like for example who are the rest of the seven swordsmen of the mist? What about Kabuto/Orochimaru and him bringing back members of the akasuki, Zetsu still has not shown what he can do yet (Honestly I think Masashi Kishimoto is going to make him crazy, like stronger than Kisame crazy.)  Naruto still needs to master his new form and Sasuke still needs to recover even after that epic showdown the whole Madara thing still needs to be addressed (Epic team-up Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara Uchiha and they win using Chidorisengan lol) Naruto still has not become Hokage, Karin and Sakura have not had their awesome epic catfight showdown.  Also non of the supporting cast (Rock lee,Neji, Tenten, CHoji, ino ect really did anything) Naruto has still not confronted HInata about her confession to him the leaf village STILL has not found ot that Baki killed Hayate (My favorite character >O)  and so much more (Feel free to add on to anything I missed in either of the three catagories) 

So now, what is YOUR opinion on which will end first? 

"

Why you don't have Naruto on there?
I think Bleach because it feel like it close to the end. 
@Destinyheroknight: was thinking same whys kakashi their lol
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Destinyheroknight:
Naruto is on there the last one I gave my opinion on.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Kurohige:
I talking about the picture
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kurohige: Personally, I think that Bleach is coming to a end soon or will finish before Naruto or One Piece does. They have milked the franchise far too long in my opinion and I would love to see it come to a epic, enjoyable conclusion soon. One of these days Ichigo has to eventually take down Aizen, somehow succeeding where Gin Ichimaru failed when he tried to take Aizen down himself. If Bleach does not end when Aizen dies and it pulls another "Bount-like" filler move in order to introduce yet another evil enemy for Ichigo and company to face, then I will officially give up on it.
Post by Kayak (469 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kurohige:  Your forgetting the royal guard and the king in Bleach

Personally I wanna see Bleach end first, it's got stale and boring.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: Bleach will end first probably, then Naruto, OP will never end. 

Personally I want Bleach and Naruto to continue going.
@hitsusatsu11: it might an unexpected turn of events?
@godeater: I hope so.
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm think Bleach it feels like its reaching a conclusion, dont know if its going to be a good conclusion:)
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i know it sounds like the ending to one piece but Oda said they were only half done so thats probably gonna end last i think bleach might end first i mean if he kills aizen now then who else is there to fight?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I think Bleach will end first. It feels like it is reaching the conclusion of the story. 

ND
@Newdeath: seems to easy that he will defeat him now.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige: Bleach will end first probably, then Naruto, OP will never end.  Personally I want Bleach and Naruto to continue going. "
Kishi might make a better series , btw have you read anything done by his brother?
would be great to see someone else make an anime that continues as much as the big 3.
@Nerx: No never have, is he any good?
Post by BloodRaven (34 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I Don't Want Any Of The 3 To End!!!!!

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BloodRaven: Too Bad!

@hitsusatsu11:
Yeah , try 666 Satan and Blaze Drive by seishi kishimoto heck the art style is identical
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel