Our wiki is like a Universe, can you name all the Planets?

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on June 12, 2012. Last post by Daniel_Newton 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Here's a fun little idea.

So I was looking at the location list in our wiki and thought it would be cool if the image for the Earth page had a transparent background. Then I did that for the Planet Namek and Planet Vegeta pages too, and quickly realized the Anime Vice wiki is like one big universe full of all the different planets anime and manga take place on.

I've started building a list of planets you can check out here, but my knowledge is mostly limited to the planets in the Dragon Ball franchise, as most other anime I watch happens on boring old Earth. If you guys know about other planets in the Anime Vice Universe, let me know, and if the wiki is missing them, add them to the site and help me build a really cool list.

Show off your knowledge and find me some planets!

Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@sickVisionz: Now that's a list of planets, thanks. "Angry Planet" sure sounds... inviting.

Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Daniel_Newton: It's an awesome place. Kids walk up and say hi to people and get cold clocked in the face.

@sickVisionz: Some kids just need to be clocked in the face.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel