One anime character fused with one comic book character

Topic started by Tradog on June 14, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

for example my  two would be Wolverine fused with kimmimaro from naruto. Could you imagine how cool that be, adimantium kekei genkai? and my second would be naruto fused with deadpool.

ok if you can be descriptive or give a picture and be creative not just the most powerful anime character fused with the most powerful comic character. But if you want you can do an anime character fused with another anime character and same with comic characters but id prefer you try anime fused with comic.

Take note about weaknesses in other characters.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mr.Rictus from WANTED fused with Kakihara from Ichi The Killer (Rated R)

"I DON&squot;T @#$% GOATS MR GIBSON. I MAKE LOVE TO THEM." -Mr Rictus-
"I DON'T @#$% GOATS MR GIBSON. I MAKE LOVE TO THEM." -Mr Rictus-

"Listen, when you&squot;re giving pain to someone, don&squot;t think about the pain that person is feeling. Just concentrate on how good it feels to be causing someone pain. That&squot;s the best thing you can do for a true masochist! " -Kakihara-
"Listen, when you're giving pain to someone, don't think about the pain that person is feeling. Just concentrate on how good it feels to be causing someone pain. That's the best thing you can do for a true masochist! " -Kakihara-

The amalgamate will probably be the most sadistic and cruel villain to ever be created in fiction, if not then at least in the top three rankings. This thing would be the ultimate evil

list of evil things if combined

-Murder
-Rape
-Torture
-Bestiality
-Mutilation
-Massacre
-Genocide
-Vandalism
-Theft
-Cannibalism
and much, much more

Strengths: Devout followers, Massive Evil, Intimidation factor off the charts as in Scare-the-sh!t-out-of-you
Weakness: Can be hurt like a person

Yep, my type of Villain who commits crimes that puts even demons to shame

Post by Gone420 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Ok I got a good one.
Father Alexander Anderson from Hellsing
and Redeemer from Spawn
Together they would make the Ultimate God Warrior. Their weakness would be that they don't care who they hurt to do the greater good. They would  fight Alucard or Spawn either way that fight would be Epic!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Any Moar?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel