On Hentai

Topic started by gia on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Disco said:
"nope didn't answer my question"
Hentai pictures should not be in blogs or forums.  Some nudity can be ok if there is a good reason for it, BUT never ever post a image depicting a sex act in your blog or forum.

Hentai titles can be added, and are currently in, the wiki part of the site.  Hentai photos can go into the actual hentia wiki page.

Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Disco said:
We could have helped better if we knew what part you didn't understand.
Post by Disco (364 posts) See mini bio Level 2
ethan said:
"Disco said:
Hentai pictures should not be in blogs or forums.  Some nudity can be ok if there is a good reason for it, BUT never ever post a image depicting a sex act in your blog or forum.

Hentai titles can be added, and are currently in, the wiki part of the site.  Hentai photos can go into the actual hentia wiki page.

"
Thank you
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
BAN GURO!
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
to staff: is it ok if i put my hentai and yuri in my gallery, and you can put a restriction on it later im 19 after all so i can have this stuff with me. oh and staff is there a blog our something were i can make firends, ive only bean on this website for 2 weeks so im just getting it!
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
lordhaseo said:
"to staff: is it ok if i put my hentai and yuri in my gallery, and you can put a restriction on it later im 19 after all so i can have this stuff with me. oh and staff is there a blog our something were i can make firends, ive only bean on this website for 2 weeks so im just getting it!"
Welcome to the site Lordhasseo. Hentai is allowed in the wiki gallerys and as you upload them to your gallery they would be there, but we prefer they are not allowed in the threads.  There is a blog to introduce yourself if you look in the my proffile section and scroll down their is a blog part, or you can go to the hi im new thread, if you have questions on how all this works feel free to PM one of the moderators, the outline of the site and list of mods is here apologies for the late reply to your questions, hopefully we can be quicker in future.

Jewel
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
not sure if you saw my response Lordhasseo
Jewel said:
"not sure if you saw my response Lordhasseo"

yes i did i can only go on website each day dearing 12:00 to 2:05 sometime at night.
thank you.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel