Omnipotence And Understanding It

Topic started by LelouchCommandsYou on Dec. 12, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by takashichea (14,451 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Haiken:

I'm not getting into the argument with you guys. Don't talk about God or any religious topics in this thread. You guys won't see eye to eye from the tone I'm getting. If you want to talk about it, just take in the PM. The original scope of this thread was to argue whether a fictional character in anime, manga, comics, or any media has omnipotence.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea:

Ok we will, sorry about that..

@SilverGalford:

I deleted your comment. I said no more religious debates in this thread as much I value Christianity.

Post by BeyonderGod (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kami tenchi omnipotence has been debunk again lol.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@BeyonderGod: Mind showing me where it was debunked? This has been accepted by both comic and manga fans alike for a while now. I don't doubt it as things change a lot, I just would like to see it.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,856 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

I'm surprised I didn't see this before. This was an interesting read.

Kurohige you can easily search it......i am not going to loom for threads full of logic vs fanboys.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (2,058 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@Kurohige: Save yourself the headache, this is the same guy that thinks Naruto Top-tiers are Nigh-Omnipotent reality warpers (not joking)

@BeyonderGod said:

Kurohige you can easily search it......i am not going to loom for threads full of logic vs fanboys.

In other words, you've got nothing. That's all I needed to hear.

Nigh-Omnipotent reality warpers?

wow lol Creating anything from then air is high level reality warping

also he can google threads himself xD also you guys needa not still OBD/Vsbattles dictionary for battles.

Post by EVA_01 (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CosmicKnight75: Wait for real?.............Wait a minute, is this guy the one who claimed that Sasuke could beat TLT with Izanagi?

Post by CosmicKnight75 (2,058 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Yup, and he just PM'd me right now saying I'm butthurt. Priceless.

@BeyonderGod: Also when did we use the OBD? We never do because they suck.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@EVA_01 said:

@CosmicKnight75: Wait for real?.............Wait a minute, is this guy the one who claimed that Sasuke could beat TLT with Izanagi?

he's trolling, no human being can ever belief that claim unless they don't know what they are talking about.

EDIT - or if your a writer then you can make it happen, and it would be the biggest PIS moment to ever happen.

Guys, I'm going to lock this temporarily. It's a bit difficult to watch both situations at the battle related threads while trying to work on my wiki work for my teammates.

I'm going to report to Sonata and Dream about these issues today.

Post by Dream (8,310 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I'm unlocking this since I still think it is worth discussion.

@EVA_01: @BeyonderGod: Again, I advise against going at one another.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel