Oh My God! You Killed...

Topic started by Superevil225 on April 10, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Oh My God! You killed (Insert character here)! Bastards! Has that ever happened to you? When you were watching anime and then all of a sudden a character just dies, and you can't believe it. (please use spoiler tags).

I got that way when they killed off in Kuroshitsuji II and in 07-Ghost.

It sometimes makes me really angry when they kill off my favourite characters. XD You guys?
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Superevil225:  Or when they killed 

in Gurren Lagann and

in Negima!, both death left my guts over my throat.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ronat1: 
The second one never happen
@Destinyheroknight: maybe not in the manga (I haven´t read it yet) but it did in the first anime series.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Destinyheroknight: Yeah I know but even if at the end they could solve the hole problem the three or four chapters before that last one where really stressing. And technically
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

In all honesty the death of a character doesn't really make me angry, so long as the character had a fitting death and it was pulled off well.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Destinyheroknight: Second one did happen. History got rewritten, however- just like in the Back to the Future trilogy.

EDIT: Although... if one death really had me gripped, it'd be
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15

It was not sorrow that i felt with most people in anime's death, and not glee either

it was pure unadultered RRRRAAAGGGEEEEEE
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel