Official Anime/ Manga Villians Voting Tournament Thread

Topic started by Dream on April 18, 2014. Last post by Gojira1234 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by taichokage (13,406 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Round 1. Ragyo because I despised her a bit. That's a sign of a good villain. Round 2. Lordegenome.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,269 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Round 1 Toguro

round 2 Yoshikage Kira

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ragyo leads 2-1 and Lordgenome leads 2-1.

Post by phantomrant (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1. Toguro

2. Kira

Post by Vapovile (2,003 posts) See mini bio Level 16

1. Ragyo

2. Lordgenome

Ragyo leads 3-2 and Lordgenome leads 3-2.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (95 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Eh, it's a very difficult choice but, I'm gonna go with Ragyo and Yoshikage Kira.

Three of the four choices in both rounds are strong and have a huge presence in their respective titles but my choice of winners tends to be on account that ultimately Toguro and Lord Genome in the end aren't necessarily as evil as they are made to be when they make their initial appearances... rather their evil ambitions were more like warped versions of trying to save the world, except in ways that might have destroyed it... :|

Anyway, I know Ragyo was pretty much evil to the very end...

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Toguru-Ragyo was a pretty good villain with all the molesting, but I dont think shell stand the test of time like Toguru.

Kira-Genome wasn't rrly a villain in the end.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,937 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Match 1: Ragyo

Match 2: Lordegenome

Post by ForgottenOne (51 posts) See mini bio Level 14

1. Toguro

2. Kira

Ragyo leads 5-4 and Kira leads 5-4.

With this as close as it is, I'll give it another day to see if the outcome changes.

Voting time is now up. Ragyo and Kira narrowly win their matches to advance to the next round. Here are the final set of matches for the First Round of this tournament:

Match #1

A practitioner of the martial art Hokuto Shinken, this man's desire to be the strongest led him to abuse the skills he was taught and refused to give up his power when his sifu Ryuken decided to allow series lead Kenshiro to inherit succession to the martial art. Amassing an army and giving himself the title of Ken-oh, this man conquered many villages in the wasteland and used the stronghold of Cassandra as a prison for enemy martial artists. His one threat in his conquests is the true successor of Hokuto Shinken in the form of Kenshiro. This is Fist of the North Star's Raoh.

And his opponent...

The former leader of a band of mercenaries called the Band of the Hawk, this charismatic young man desired to rule over his own kingdom and sought to do so through conquering enemy kingdoms for the kingdom of Midland and killing off corrupt Midland officials who threatened his rise to glory. Following a series of events that led Griffith to become a cripple and lose his status in Midland's armies, his desire for ruling a kingdom was such that he made himself into the powerful demonic being Femto by sacrificing the Band of the Hawk to a countless number of demons and raping his second-in-command, Casca. He later reincarnates into human form in the physical plane to resume his quest to rule over his own kingdom by reforming the Band of the Hawk with a mix of human and demon members. In recent events in his series, this man triggered a merging of the physical and astral planes that allowed seemingly mythical creatures to emerge and wreck havoc on the physical plane. This is Berserk's Griffith.

Match #2

The headmaster of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, this man desires to create a world where 95% of people and 5% are lazy. This mentality has led him to creating and maintaining his school's “Class E System” where five percent of the school's students whom he views as having no future are isolated from the student body and are taught at a mountaintop classroom, thus leading the other 95% of the student body to perform well academically. His commitment to enforcing this system of discrimination is such that he seems to have no regard for how this would affect the world's future. This is Assassination Classroom's Gakuho Asano.

And his opponent...

The leader of an interplanetary trade ring, this powerful alien being is responsible for wiping out the populace of countless planets and selling off the planets to the highest bidder. His fiercesome power is such where he has several transformed states, is capable of breathing in space and can casually destroy entire planets with his power. Desiring immortality, he traveled to the planet Namek to seek out the wish-granting Dragon Balls to fulfill his wish. However, this quest leads him to clash with Goku, Vegeta and several of the Z Fighters who traveled to the planet as well to seek out the Dragon Balls for their own varying reasons. This is Dragon Ball Z's Frieza.

Voting for this pair of matches will end on either Friday or Saturday. Have fun voting!

Post by takashichea (12,438 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Haven't read Fist of the the North Star, Berserk, or Assassination Classroom.

raping his second-in-command, Casca.

For me, that's pretty brutal for a villain. I bet Casca was a love interest for someone. If she was the main protagonist's fiancee, that's just horrible.

• Griffith
  • Frieza - Charged with the genocide of Saiyans and countless of race, Brutality against Namekians,
Post by Gojira1234 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Griffith and Frieza.
Post by Vapovile (2,003 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Match 1: Griffith

Match 2: Freiza

@takashichea:

For me, that's pretty brutal for a villain. I bet Casca was a love interest for someone. If she was the main protagonist's fiancee, that's just horrible.

Casca became the lover of Guts, main lead of Berserk and comrade of Griffith, in later volumes of Berserk's Golden Age arc. The rape was done out of spite when Griffith became Femto because Griffith seen Guts as the one person standing in the way of his ambition to create his own kingdom.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,269 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Round 1 Griffith Round 2 Freiza
Post by takashichea (12,438 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Assassination Classroom was one of Anime Vice's Top 20 Manga Series of 2013, but it's still pretty obscure even more than Vinland Saga.

@Dream:

Wow, that's messed up. I see like a Jojo Bizarre Adventure similarity except Dio took Erina's first kiss while Griffith took Casca's virginity.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Raoh

Freeza sama

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Raoh and Frieza.

@takashichea: Griffith didn't take Casca's virginity, Guts hit that like a while before the rape happened.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel