Official Anime/ Manga Villians Voting Tournament Thread

Topic started by Dream on April 18, 2014. Last post by Gojira1234 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Cell ( hate to have to vote against Madara)

Aizen

Post by waybig1010101 (3,428 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Round 1 Madara 
Round 2 Aizen 
Post by Gojira1234 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Madara and Aizen.
Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Presently, Madara leads the first match 3-1 and Aizen runs unopposed with five votes in the second match.

Post by TheDragonFist (71 posts) See mini bio Level 9

cell

aizen

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara and Aizen.

Online Now

Presently, Madara leads the first match 4-2 and Aizen is still unopposed.

Post by takashichea (13,136 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Having seen both Inuyasha and Bleach, I have to vote for Aizen. I haven't seen a lot of Inuyasha. I only seen it back in middle school for a year due to adult swim.

• Cell
  • Aizen

Madara is not that villainous for me compared to Cell.

Post by Yuno_Shiki (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll vote for Madara in the case of match #1. Reason being that he's been ridiculously overpowered in spite of the miracles kishi designed into the Naruto series, even when he's being overpowered. He also has a more sadistic side to him that makes cell look more corny in comparison (just my opinion)

As for round #2.Believe it or not I have to vote for Naraku this time around, for some of the same reasons I voted for Madara. Aizen degrades to just another villain at the end of his fight with Ichigo, and along with that, so does his mary sue persona. Naraku keeps an unusual amount of composure throughout the Inuyasha series, and actually puts Kagome in a major pickle even after he finally dies.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,093 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Match 1: Madara

Match 2: Aizen

Online Now

Madara leads the first match 6-3 and Aizen leads 9-1 in the second one.

Unless there is a rally for one of the matches to make them closer than they presently are, I plan to end this current set of matches later this afternoon when I'm home from work.

Online Now

Guess voting time is up. Madara and Aizen will advance and take on one another in the next round of this tournament. Now it's time for the next set of matches:

Match #1

One of the three Legendary Sannin of Konohagakure, this ninja had the desire to master all ninja techniques and sought to learn all he could through obtaining immortality. He did this by performing experiments on various prisoners to obtain information on new techniques, said prisoners including children and even fellow Konoha ninja. His inhumane actions led him to be banished from the village and become a member of the villainous ninja group called Akatsuki for a time before defecting from the group. In the present, he desires Sasuke Uchiha as his next body he would transfer into due to his fascination with the Sharingan and manipulates the boy into defecting from Konohagakure to become an ally in his plans. This is Naruto's Orochimaru.

And his opponent...

The oldest among the Homunculus created, this being assumes a similar physical form as the father of the Elrics, Van Hohenheim, and desires to obtain ultimate power and knowledge by absorbing the power of Truth, the mysterious being that overlooks all alchemical reactions within the world of this series. He created seven other homunculi who serve him by manipulating events throughout the kingdom of Amestris to trigger a grand scenario that would allow him access to Truth's power. Seeing humans as nothing more than stepping stones for his goals, his plans lead him to cross paths with a number of enemy threats that include the Elric Brothers, Van Hohenheim and Scar. This is Fullmetal Alchemist's Father.

Match #2

A gifted high school student, this young man was bored with his seemingly mundane life until the day he came across a mysterious notebook called the Death Note that grants one the power to kill any person whose name is written within it. With the notebook's power, this boy developed a warped personality where he seen himself as the “god of a new world” who would kill criminals and others who got in the way of his goals. Using his smarts, this boy is able to manipulate others into positions that would lead him to kill them or to throw off any suspicion that he is involved with the various murders he commits with the Death Note's power. His actions lead him in a tense battle of the minds as he crosses paths with world-renowned and eccentric detective known as L. This is Death Note's Light Yagami.

And his opponent...

Among one of the three strongest fighters in the world, this man is the leader of the criminal organization known as Bishokukai. Having a calculating personality and a massive appetite, this man is infamous for having attack variants of his Hungry Tongue technique that allow him to consume anything that his tongue comes into contact with, all the way down to the atomic level. Through the efforts of the Bishokukai, this man desires to find the whereabouts of the divine food ingredient called GOD that would give him the power to have control over the world's food supply and deprive the world's population of it. This is Toriko's Midora.

Voting will end on either Monday or Tuesday. Have fun voting.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,428 posts) See mini bio Level 14

round one-father, this guy is my favorite villian in anime so far mostly because his goal was the greatest possible plus he was behind the greatest government  conspiracie imaginable.  

round two-Midora because i don't see light as a villian, but rather an anti-hero. 
Post by Gojira1234 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Orochimaru and Light.
Post by Vapovile (2,087 posts) See mini bio Level 16

1. Orochimaru

2. Light Yagami-sama

Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Round 1. Orochimaru, More to his character, relevant even after his defeat. Round 2. Midora. One of the more impactful villains figuratively and literally.
Post by takashichea (13,136 posts) See mini bio Level 25
  • Orochimaru
  • Midora

Orochimaru is more creepy and brutal than Father. While Father "killed" a whole country for his Philosopher's Stone, Orochimaru had done more sinister acts against humanity. Crippling many young ninjas and using them as pawns. Most of his victims are dead, tricked into worshiping him, or left with psychological scars.

Haven't seen Death Note yet, but from what I heard, Light Yagami is not much of a villain, more of an anti-hero. Personally, he's a punk kid who got ahead of himself.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Oro

Light

Post by Yuno_Shiki (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll vote for "Father" in round 1. I have my reasons for not voting with Orochi that would be manga spoilers to some if I mentioned them....

For round 2... my pick is Yagami Light.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Father and Midora

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel