Official Anime/ Manga Villians Voting Tournament Thread

Topic started by Dream on April 18, 2014. Last post by Gojira1234 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,216 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Match 1: Doflamingo

Match 2: Yuno

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Shishio

Yuno

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Caladbolg from Immortal Reigis and Cavalier of the Abyss has my vote.

The dude started WW2 as a side effect of starting a massacre in Chaos. He killed many innocent people merciless with a thought just to prove he was back. He screws with people's minds...he took over a little boy's body to maks it his and made Regis a monter who is also a cold blooded killer dictator.

Post by Dream (8,318 posts) See mini bio Level 21

First match has Donquixote still having lead 5-2 and second match has Yuno with lead still 6-1. Unless there's a major rally for one of the opposition in the matches by tomorrow afternoon when I'm home from work, I guess I'll be ending this set of matches.

Voting time is up. Donquixote and Yuno win their matches without much worry from their opposition, meaning they will face off in the next round. Here are the next set of matches...

Match 1

Being the titular “monster” of his series, this young man is responsible for a string of murders occurring in several European countries. A cold and manipulative man, he is able to exploit the mental vulnerabilities of his victims to either manipulate them to do his bidding or drive them to kill themselves. At his worst, he was able to drive many among the populace of the small German town of Ruhenheim to kill and fear one another. Throughout his series, he is being regularly persued by the title's lead protagonist Dr. Kenzo Tenma, a neurosurgeon who saved this man's life when he was a child unaware of the crimes he committed. Here is Monster's Johan Liebert.

And his opponent...

The boss of the Gesso Famiglia and leader of the Millefiore Famiglia, this man desires to obtain the “Ultimate Power” by gathering three sets of powerful rings that are told in legend to have created the world. He is devoted as such to his goal that he has no regard for innocent lives in his pursuit of it. His search for these sets of rings lead him to cross paths with series lead Tsunayoshi Sawada, who has been in the way of the efforts of his factions in obtaining the rings. This is Katekyo Hitman Reborn's Byakuran.

Match 2

Originally summoned among the Archer class in the 4 Holy Grail War, this Heroic Spirit is known for his extreme arrogance and being in possession of a dimensional vault called Gate of Babylon that contains a countless number of magical weapons and artifacts he has collected for millenia that he is capable of firing volleys of at his overwhelmed foes. Having influenced the priest Kotomine Kirei to embrace his dark side, the Babylonian King of Heroes assists Kirei in manipulating events in the 5th Holy Grail War to create a world through the Holy Grail's power that would be worth his effort at ruling, even at the cost of lives. These desires lead him to cross paths with Saber, whom the King of Heroes desires to have as his wife due to her stubbornness and strong ideals. This is the Fate franchise's Gilgamesh.

And his opponent...

This powerful cosmic being is a collective consciousness of humanoid alien beings that purged all Spiral Energy from their bodies due to their fear of such power leading to the destruction of the universe. When Earth's human population surpassed one million, this being launched an attack against the planet to destroy humanity using virtual weapons called Mugann. However as the human resistance led by Simon and others among Team Dai-Gurren continued to halt their efforts, this being was forced to personally intervene in halting Team Dai-Gurren's efforts. This is Gurren Lagann's Anti-Spiral.

Voting will end either on Monday or Tuesday. Have fun voting!

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Johan Liebert

Gilgamesh

Post by taichokage (15,461 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Round 1. Johan Liebert, Round 2. Gilgamesh. A bit easier for me than last round.
Post by waybig1010101 (4,143 posts) See mini bio Level 14
round 1 Byakuran  
round 2 anti-Spiral 
Post by Vapovile (2,223 posts) See mini bio Level 16

1. Byakuran

2. Gilgamesh

Come on, who can't respect Byakuran. That guy took over every parallel universe except one, and pretty much out-prepped both the Vongola and Varia.

Post by takashichea (14,493 posts) See mini bio Level 25
  1. Byakuran
  2. Gilgamesh

I haven't seen Hitman Reborn or Monster. I went with a coin toss.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Byakuran and Gilgamesh.

After a day of voting, Byakuran leads the first match 4-2 and Gilgamesh leads the second match 5-1.

Bumping up again. Voting results aren't much different since yesterday. Unless I get enough votes where things look close by tomorrow, I plan to end this match at that time.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1 - Johan Liebert

2- Anti-Spiral

Post by Yuno_Shiki (101 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Liebert and Gilgamesh, hands down get my vote :)

First match is now tied 4-4 and Gilgamesh still leads the second match 6-2. You have until tomorrow to vote on this current set of matches.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,216 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Match 1: Johannes

Match 2: Gilgamesh

Voting time is now up. Johan barely snags a win in his match 5-4 and Gilgamesh easily wins his match. The two will face off in the next round. Here are the next set of matches.

Match #1

A legendary shinobi among the Uchiha clan, this man was one of the two founders of the village of Konohagakure alongside Hashirama Senju. The two founders had a bitter rivalry with one another over leadership of the village that led the Uchiha and Senju clans in a fierce war with one another. In the final years of his life, he was responsible for manipulating a series of events that would lead to the formation of the Akatsuki clan and their plans of gathering up all nine of the demonic beasts called Jinchuriki in a plot that would allow them to take over the shinobi world. During the later heated battle between the Shinobi Alliance and the Akatsuki, this man was resurrected onto the battlefield as a very formidable threat and would continue through with his plan from years earlier where he would unleash a technique called the Infinite Tsukuyomi upon the moon that would allow him complete control over the minds of all humanity. This is Naruto's Madara Uchiha.

And his opponent...

A bio-android created by the rogue scientist Dr. Gero, this villain possesses the DNA of many among the Z Fighters and several of their major foes, thus allowing him to possess many of their unique abilities and attributes. Having arrived from an alternate future timeline after killing the future version of Trunks, this villain desired to absorb Androids 17 and 18 to complete his evolution into a perfect lifeform. After proceeding in accomplishing this after a number of difficulties, he challenges the Z Fighters to a final battle in his personal fighting competition called the Cell Games to give them the opportunity to fight for the Earth's fate. This is Dragon Ball's Cell.

Match #2... or as I shall call it, Battle of the Trolls! :P

Formerly known as the human thief Onigumo, this man allowed a countless number of demons to fuse with his body to allow himself the opportunity to move again and to collect the powerful jewel known as the Shikon no Tama. A powerful and manipulative enemy, he was responsible for manipulating and murdering many humans and demons in his plot to collect all the shards of the Shikon no Tama, including several of those among Inuyasha's group. Throughout the journey of Inuyasha's group in collecting the shards, this half-demon continued being a major threat in their plans as he continued becoming stronger with his collecting of Shikon shards and creating incarnations through parts of his body to hinder the efforts of Inuyasha's group in stopping his plans. This is Inuyasha's Naraku.

And his opponent...

A former Captain of the Gotei 13's 15th division in Soul Society, this charismatic man was a seemingly polite and soft-spoken leader. However, this appearance was merely a facade as he is a manipulative individual who triggered a series of events in order to fool those among his ranks in order to gain possession of a powerful orb called the Hogyoku. Having created his own personal army of Hollows called Arrancar through the Hogyoku's power, this man set up his personal headquarters in the Hollow's home dimension of Hueco Mundo where he desired to further his plans of using the Hogyoku's power to overthrow the king of Soul Society and eliminate those who threaten his plans, regardless of the lives lost among both humans and Shinigami. This is Bleach's Sousuke Aizen.

Voting will end on either Friday or Saturday. Have fun voting!

Post by Vapovile (2,223 posts) See mini bio Level 16

O wow, match 1 is freaking brutal to decide on. Either my favorite DBZ villain, or the badass that is Madara. I am going to get back to you on this one.

Aizen for match 2, easily.

Post by taichokage (15,461 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh this is what you meant. Lol. Heavy Hitters in terms of fans. I'm going to narrowly give round 1 to Madara and Round 2 to Aizen. I'm more of a Frieza fan myself and Sesshoumaru is cooler than Naraku IMO. Maybe not the better villain.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel