Official Anime/ Manga Teams/ Organizations Voting Tourney Thread

Topic started by Dream on July 11, 2014. Last post by Dream 7 hours, 40 minutes ago.
Post by Dream (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Espada and Hellsing both have 2 votes.

Post by taichokage (13,357 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Round 1: Espada.

Round 2: Hellsing Organization (Sorry Medaka).

Post by Dekken (395 posts) See mini bio Level 20

1. Espada.

2. All Jokers.

Espada has 4 votes and Hellsing leads 3-1. Unless things are close with either of the matches by tomorrow, I'll be ending matches at that time.

Post by takashichea (12,361 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'm almost forgot to vote.

• Espada
  • Jokers

And now voting shall be extended to tomorrow. :P

Post by ForgottenOne (51 posts) See mini bio Level 14

1. Espada

2. Jokers

Voting time is up. The Espada advance to the next round. But there is a tie in the second match, meaning I will decide the winning vote. The vote will go to the Hellsing Organization. Espada and Hellsing advance to the next round. Now for the next set of matches:

Match #1

One of the most influential criminal groups in the crime-infested town of Ronapour, this group consists of a number of Russian soldiers who served in the Soviet military during the war in Afghanistan during the Cold War. Led by Balalaika, this group usually cross paths with Lagoon Company during their jobs and have ties to the Russian mafia. They have fierce loyalty to one another as such that the killing of any of their members will lead to the most brutal and merciless death imaginable for any who cross them. This is Black Lagoon's Hotel Moscow.

Notable Members: Balalaika, Boris

And their opponents...

This all-star basketball team from Teiko Junior High consisted of the five best players within the school. Their team won their junior high school Nationals for all three years of their time in junior high and have exceptional talent as such where they are considered “monsters” by those who play against them. All five players have split up to five different high schools where they all are able to rival one another in skill and physical capabilities if the teams they play for face one another. This is Kuroko no Basket's Generation of Miracles.

Notable Members: Ryota Kise, Shintaro Midorima, Daiki Aomine, Atsushi Murasakibara, Seijuro Akashi

Match #2

Founded by Sakata Gintoki, he created this group as an all do shop that will take any jobs for a fee. The shop had several formers who went on to create their own all do shop that would be more successful in their work than Sakata's current setup. This is Gintama's Yorozuya Gin-Chan.

Notable Members: Sakata Gintoki, Shimura Shinpachi, Kagura, Sadaharu

And their opponents...

Led under the jounin ninja Hatake Kakashi, this team was formed when three young ninja were promoted to Genin after graduating from Konohagakure's Ninja Academy. While the three young ninja find themselves unable to get along with one another at first, the three learn to value the skills, knowledge and teamwork they each have to offer in heated situations and come to grips with their flaws and tragic dilemmas. The team does go through some changes in members at points in the series due to defection or incapacitation from a heated mission. However, the original members eventually reunite to take on an ancient threat that threatens to leave the world under the effects of the powerful illusion known as Infinite Tsukuyomi. This is Naruto's Team 7.

Notable Members: Hatake Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Sai

Voting will end on either Monday or Tuesday. Have fun voting!

Post by taichokage (13,357 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Round 1: Generation of Miracles (Mostly because Balalaika carries the team)

Round 2 Yorozuya Gin-Chan (The Kings trolling get my vote)

Post by Dekken (395 posts) See mini bio Level 20

1. Hotel Moscow.

2. Team 7.

Post by takashichea (12,361 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

No, I have to pick between Yorozuya Gin-Chan and Naruto's squad.

Well, I hate Sasuke and Sakura. Kakashi is my favorite character.

For Gintama, I only watched a few episodes in the 200 range because of the Sket Dance crossover, I got into Gintama through that. I found out Gintama was a weird mix of genre from parody to drama, tragedy, and action.

• Generation of Miracles
  • Gintama's group
Post by EVA_01 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Match 1: GoM

Match 2: Yorozuya

Post by Bigheart711 (3,918 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Match 1: Generation of Miracles

Match 2: Team 7

GoM leads 4-1 and Gin-chan leads 3-2.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel