OBD reliable or unreliable

Topic started by xlab3000 on Dec. 28, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

do you think the obd is reliable or unreliable? when you answer have reasons to back up your answer

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well.. I don't think so IMO.

I think is better to look up feats your own self rather than to see calculations which are bull. Secondly I have only gone to it like 3 times and that's enough for me since they didn't had scans of characters.

like I said, real scans>calculations and statements.

I would rather read an entire series than to rely on Wikis like those... tho recently I came across with one called Deadliest Fictional Characters... kinda the same, but at least they show scans, tho I still wouldn't rely on it.

Also I see that their users are rude, good thing I haven't joined it.

Post by taichokage (15,440 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Vaguely reliable. In listing abilities and power levels it's pretty good, but when comparing a verse to another, in my opinion it's done pretty badly. I think there was an inconclusive match of Akainu vs Hougyoku Aizen just as an example.
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: those are the debaters(fanwankers) not the people who calculate the feats

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's fairly reliable, I've used it a few times and they usually back up feats with scans.

Just don't rely on their calculations because they're usually BS.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel