NYCC: The Less Miniscule Gallery

Topic started by gia on Feb. 10, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Did you think my earlier shots were all I'd be able to get for you? Tut tut, my dear readers! I might have been busy blogging away at the panels, but I'm not the only member of the Vice Squad out there. I've got you! And in particular this time around, we have Vice Squad member beyondbirthday, who graciously agreed to share his photos from the convention floor. (Here's his MySpace too, for good measure.)

Now, remember, this is a Comic Con, so not all of these are specifically anime/Japan-related...but I figure Japan took cosplay to the next level in the first place, so it all counts, right?

Very polite of him to bow.
Very polite of him to bow.

Anyone notice that the least-cosplayed Naruto character appears to be Naruto himself?
Anyone notice that the least-cosplayed Naruto character appears to be Naruto himself?

You may or may not know it, but this Persona hero is also a member of the Vice Squad. Can you guess who?
You may or may not know it, but this Persona hero is also a member of the Vice Squad. Can you guess who?

...Yeah...it's been a rough year.
...Yeah...it's been a rough year.

Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"You may or may not know it, but this Persona hero is also a member of the Vice Squad. Can you guess who?"

Holy crap there are MORE cosplayers on here!? WHERE ARE YOU FELLOW COSPLAYERS! XD

But anyway great pictures! (Rorschach from the first set has boobs... erm I am confused. XD)
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Wow! I would love to see more cosplayers in this site!

Great pics!
Christ, I can't help it, that Skeletor pic makes me crack up every time @_@
Post by BeyondBirthday (6 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Gia, I'm very glad I could help in the pics department. It's 10 times cooler to see them on here then on my MySpace. So thank you for putting them up!
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
That Persona Hero sure is a hottie huh...
Post by RedZBaylon (32 posts) See mini bio Level 1
That persona hero needs Proactive.
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Those turtles were awesome
Post by darkcyder (142 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Godammit Kuro
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I sure do hate you baylon.
Hahaha, I love you guys!
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Oh crap. Did not notice the Darkwing Duck cosplay the first run through. That's awesome.
Post by RedZBaylon (32 posts) See mini bio Level 1
YES LET THE HATE FLOW!!!
RedZ = Darth Vader?

Darth Redz!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel