Now where will Sasuke head out to...(?)

Topic started by RIDUKO on Feb. 11, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by RIDUKO (15 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sasuke, has to chance to either confront the five Kages, or the army with his former leaf peers...

Post by sickVisionz (4,261 posts) See mini bio Level 24

It'd be > awesome if he went to the Five Kages and kicked ass in tandem with Madara, although I don't think Madara needs the help. If he was really about the shit he's been saying though, he'd head to Konoha since it'd probably close to abandoned defensively and destroy the city. No matter where he goes though, good content should happen and hopefully there won't be any "power of friendship" speeches which have somehow managed to work their way into multiple pages of every chapter of the war arc so far.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I hope it to Konoha, I really don't want to see Sasuke (Got sick of him a long time ago)

@Destinyheroknight: I'm always curious about Sasuke haters. Do you not like him because he was mean to Naruto or something else that he did in the story or do you think he's a poorly crafted character?

@sickVisionz:

I hate him because he took so much of the story (I really don't care about his story at all) also his eyes getting ability every five seconds, got under my skin to.

@sickVisionz:

Ok, here some more detail

1. Almost everyone talk about Sasuke - Like OMG is hot or we need to save Sasuke. That bug me so badly, I don't see why everyone like him so much (he act like a jerk most of the time)

2. I kind of sick of the hold revenge stick, I see it so much in the 90's and find it boring now. Making Sasuke a really boring character to me

3. Almost every win seem cheap, it just feel like he don't deserve it

4. He remind me of an emo (I know not a good reason, but it bug me)

5. My friend is a Sasuke fan, he bug me to death about him

That some of the reason I got from the top of my head

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasuke going to Konoha sounds cool, he'll try to kill those old farts and surely Konohamaru will be there to stop him (I dont remember seeing him in the battlefield so I suppose he is in Konoha)

@Kuro_San: I totally forgot about them, but the old farts were team members with the Third Hokage back in the day. Assuming that the 3rd didn't pull the weight of the entire team, Sasuke going after them could be pretty awesome. The 3rd was super old as hell and still managed to win a 3 vs 1 fight against a healthy Orochimaru and the first two Hokages, so the old folks might actually put up a pretty good fight against him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel