Next Toonami Line up

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: I started watching/reading Bleach like 2 years ago... and I only watch it in Japanese because it sucks in dubbed.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: i really dont mind dubbed anime that much. i also like to be able to do other stuff while i watch without missing what there saying. and ive gotten used to english voice actors. there are only a select few series that i will read as a manga if there is an anime out and most were from the shonen jump magazine.(slam dunk, psyren, bakuman, eyeshield 21, etc.)

@UltimateHero0406: I never finished reading Psyren...

@DBZ_universe: me neither. i ran out of money for shonen lol and i couldnt find it anywhere else. and for some reason i recently felt the need to read phoenix wright. i borrowed 4 volumes from the library... i had a manga craving i guess

@UltimateHero0406: Is Phoenix Wright good?

@DBZ_universe: its pretty good. good story and the cases and trials are cool and funny. i just wanted to get to know the characters some more. it would be awesome if they made an anime though.

@UltimateHero0406: Isn't the main character a lawyer or something?

@DBZ_universe: yes. it doesnt sound very entertaining if your not familiar with the series but its pretty cool. he solves murders by finding evidence at the crime scene and puts it together at the end in the trial.

@UltimateHero0406: sounds like Sherlock Holmes.. lol

@DBZ_universe: yea he has an assistant and rival too just like sherlock haha.

Have you seen this before?

@UltimateHero0406: Yes.. I was like 5 months ago when I first saw it....

@DBZ_universe: ok, thats from the game. i just use it when im talking on threads when i provide a good counter point lol. i like to have fun while i talk on here

@UltimateHero0406: No it was actually in a thread..

@DBZ_universe: well somebody mightve had the same idea as me lol. i really liked the series. i liked mystery genre ever since i saw deathnote.

@UltimateHero0406: True.

They have made their choice. Toonami has replaced Casshern Sins with Tenchi Muyo.

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

At least it's a show that they haven't aired before and additionally I don't think this is available on sites like Hulu or Netflix, although I haven't checked and could be wrong. Still, I wish they could get more recent stuff. Deadman Wonderland had the highest ratings of anime while it aired but they seem to be really against the idea of getting content that's both new and exclusive.

Post by Dream (7,666 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@UltimateHero0406: To be more specific, Toonami will be airing Tenchi Muyo GXP starting next Saturday.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14

samurai x, , ouran highschool, highschool of the dead, yu yu hakusho, inyuasha stays, sword art online when dub comes out, code geass, clannad, death note, first digimon, kenichi, first season of pokomon, and future diaries and elfen lied if we want to get rated r

HELL YEAH!!! Naruto is back people!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel