Next Toonami Line up

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: I'm also behind, but they need One piece and DBZ to get even more views..

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: I wish Toonami would have come back earlier and took Naruto Shippuden. Instead it got murdered by Disney XD

@UltimateHero0406: I don't care about Naruto to be honest since I don't like it.

but Yu Yu Hakusho would be great to add on! or classic Pokemon!

@DBZ_universe: yuyu hakusho would be great. but i seriously doubt they would use pokemon. it is a y7 rated kids show. they might use a movie tops. i wanna see Bobobobobobobo

@UltimateHero0406: Dude classic Pokemon is awesome! a lot would watch it!

What's Bobobobobo?

@DBZ_universe: you havnt seen Bobobobobobobo? O its nothing much. Just the greatest comedy anime/ manga series out there besides shin chan and excel saga. did you watch the original toonami?

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE SEEN???
HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE SEEN???

@UltimateHero0406: I'll be sure to check it out...

@DBZ_universe: nah just kiddin. check this out and see if you like it

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I've seen Steins;Gate in English, and it needs to get on Toonami. it's pretty awesome, even for a dub.

@UltimateHero0406: Oh, I seen that before... yeah it's pretty funny...

@DBZ_universe: and i dont know if youve seen this or at least played the game but Persona 4 the animation is now in english and should be on toonami. its pretty awesome

@UltimateHero0406: No, I haven't but someone told me that Persona 4 is good.. but I haven't gotten time to check it out.

@DBZ_universe: i havnt gotten time to watch deadman wonderland. i want to see it so bad

@UltimateHero0406: Don't you just hate it when you're busy... lol

@DBZ_universe: u said it dude. you can watch persona 4 subbed on hulu.com or dubbed on my favorite site, justdubs.net. they have pretty much every english anime and movie you can imagine dubbed and anime updates as well.

@UltimateHero0406: I like that site! I also watch my anime on Dubzonline... when I want to watch dubbed animes like FMAB or Kekkaishi.. which are the only two animes that I watch dubbed... same with DB and DBZ... oh and Trigun!

@DBZ_universe: the only animes i feel the need to watch in english are darker than black, bakuman, and claymore (i love those). i also never saw an fma or fmab episode in japanese (no joke) but i must admit, netflix is an anime lovers best friend.

@UltimateHero0406: Yes Netflix has good animes... my little brother enjoys watching initial D.

That's also were I watched Trigun..

@DBZ_universe: thats were i saw trigun too lol. i only finished it this summer. loved it. a couple other greats ive seen there are full metal panic (all 3), witchblade, dance in the vampire bund, samurai champloo, and kenichi the mightiest disciple just to name a few. never seen initial d though but i will.

@UltimateHero0406: I also watched Bleach in there when I am bored..

I also watched FMA 2003 in Netflix which was pretty awesome!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel