New Winter 2014 Wiki Task Projects

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 16, 2014. Last post by Aleasha 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Hello everyone, I'm Takashichea, (Taka for short), a wiki mod. After a successful run with two projects:

We're getting into the new season. My wiki tasks are easy to do. If you have questions about wiki style guide, let me know. I'll teach you how to format any wiki pages.

Here's an example from Attack on Titan.

Overview

Attack on Titan is an anime adaptation of the manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The anime series is directed by Tetsuro Araki and produced by Wit Studio, a subsidiary of Production I.G. Music for the series is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano and the characters are designed by Kyoji Asano.

Licensing

For audiences outside of Japan, both Crunchyroll and FUNimation are legally streaming the anime series. On both sites the latest episode is made available for subscribers one week before being made available to all viewers. Crunchyroll's simulcasts airs every Sunday at 12PM starting on April 14, 2013.

Plot

Attack on Titan is about humanity's struggle against the Titans; giant humanoid creatures that devour humans. After being pushed to the brink of extinction, humanity enjoyed 100 years of peace safely within enormous walls until one day, a Colossal Titan appears and breaches the wall in the Shiganshina District.

Characters

Main Cast

Eren Jaeger (エレン・イェーガー Eren Yēgā
    Voiced by: Yuki Kaji
    Affiliation: Survey Corps
    Eren dreams of venturing outside the walls to be free. When his mother is killed by a Titan, he is bent on revenge and joins the Survey Corps to wipe out all Titans.
    Mikasa Ackerman (ミカサ・アッカーマン Mikasa Akkāman)
    Voiced by: Yui Ishikawa
    After a tragic loss in her childhood, she is adopted into Eren's family. When Shiganshina District is invaded by Titans, she joins Eren in the military to stay with him and protect him.
    Armin Arelet (アルミン・アルレルト Arumin Arureruto)
    Voiced by: Marina Inoue
    A close friend of Mikasa and Eren. He joins the Survey Corp to fight alongside them.

Theme Music

#TitlePerformerEpisodes
    OP01"Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen" (紅蓮の弓矢 Guren no Yumiya, lit. "Crimson Bow and Arrow")Linked Horizon001-013
    OP02"Die Flügel der Freiheit" (自由の翼 Jiyū no Tsubasa, lit. "Wings of Freedom")Linked Horizon014-???
    ED01"Utsukushiki Zankoku na Sekai" (美しき残酷な世界, lit. "This Beautiful Cruel World")Yoko Hikasa001-013
    ED02"great escape"cinema staff014-???"

Winter 2014 Wiki Task Project

If there is an anime series you want to do, drop a comment. I'll make the wiki task for you.

1. Sakura Trick

Haruka Takayama and Yuu Sonoda were inseparable during their junior high school years, but upon entering their senior high school, they end up being seated on opposite sides of the classroom. Having to spend time with more friends, the two decide to do something to make their relationship special.

2. Seitokai Yakuindomo *

Takatoshi is a new student in a recently gender-integrated high school, and is asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers.

3. Wizard Barristers

In 2018, humans and wizards live together in Tokyo. Police continue to protect order in society, but wizards are tried according to magical law, in special courts defended by wizard barristers. At age seventeen, Cecile has just become the youngest wizard barrister, and begins work at the Butterfly Law Offices. While she hasn't realized it yet, she has tremendous magical potential.

Completed Tasks in the Summer and Fall!

Coppelion
Coppelion
Set in a future where Tokyo has been hit by an unknown, possibly nuclear disaster. Coppelion focus on the story of three special self-defense force operators who were genetically engineered to be immune to the effects of the disaster. Despite being only teenagers, these genetically engineered soldiers were sent in to discover what has happened to Tokyo since it’s been abandoned and save whomever they can along the way. These agents are called Coppelion after the doll Coppelia from a supposed french ballet.

Completed by Aleasha
Arpeggio of the Blue Steel
Arpeggio of the Blue Steel
Several years ago, the mysterious "Fleet of Fog" appeared around Japan, cutting off the island from the rest of the world and destroying any military force that tried to touch it. The remnants of the Japanese Naval Self-Defense Forces and the American armed forces that were stuck in Japan are forced to team up to fight this threat. However, their best weapon comes in the form of a submarine containing technology salvaged from the Fleet of Fog. The crew of the submarine must not only fight against this alien Fleet, but also the power structure of the combined military forces that wants the submarine's technology for their own purposes.

Completed by Takashichea - I take down old wiki tasks that expired and finish them off.
Freezing Vibration

Sequel to Freezing. Set in a slightly futuristic world where Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova, the story follows the adventures of a Japanese boy named Kazuya Aoi who enrolls for training at a special school for genetically modified girls called Pandoras who battle the aliens, and their male partners, called Limiters, who use a special power called "freezing" to limit their opponent's mobility. The protagonist makes the acquaintance of an unusual older girl named Bridgette L. Satellizer who appears to be the most powerful Pandora in her class, but has not yet chosen a male partner to be her Limiter, and in spite of the warnings of all his friends, he decides to be her Limiter.

Completed by

Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation
Cute girls and consoles collide this summer with David Production's (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) adaptation of gaming business conflict based PlayStation 3 RPG Hyperdimension Neptunia. Newly revealed character design/voices include Kanako Sakai (Muromi-san's Harpy) as Compa, the stand in for game developer Compile Heart, Kana Ueda (Fate's Rin Rin Tōsaka) as IF - as in parent company Idea Factory and Mika Kanai (various mascot characters) as fairy guide Histoire.

Completed by Bigz007
Day Break Illusion
Since ancient times long past, this world has been ruled by two tarot cards. Diablos Tarot—The tarot of the devil that feasts on the souls of living humans and uses that nourishment to bring countless pain and suffering. Elemental Tarot—The tarot that draws its energy from the power of nature in order to oppose the Diablos Tarot.

Completed by Bigz007
3. Hyōka

The story follows a boy named Hōtarō who joins the club of classical literature by order of his sister, although he prefers not to get involved in anything. The club will gradually nearer to the truth after some incident involving a boy's uncle and the same happened 33 years ago.

Completed by Bigz007

4. anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

A group of six childhood friends drift apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Ten years later, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has since become withdrawn and lives as a recluse. One summer day, an older looking Meiko appears before him, saying she wants to have a wish granted, though she does not remember what it is, and there is the important fact that she is only seen by Jinta so in his pathetic attempt to grant a wish he can barely get himself out of his own house. But will Menma new arrival change everything.

5. Blood Lad

Blood Lad follows Staz, a vampire that is obsessed with the human world, and Fuyumi, a human girl that was killed and turned into a ghost after wandering into the demon world. Staz promises to help Fuyumi regain her humanity by bringing her back to life, as it means that he would be able to visit the human world.

6. Silver Spoon

Yugo Hachiken is an ace with studying, and wants to be away from his family,and believes he can do he could go to any school with no problems, so trading regular high school for Agriculture school, he begins a new journey. Upon arriving at the school and starting classes he is quickly proven wrong, and must uncover the truth about farming, and Agriculture, and how to keep up with his news friends, who are already used to the farming world.

7. Attack on Titan

Many years ago, the last remnants of humanity were forced to retreat behind the towering walls of a fortified city to escape the massive, man-eating Titans that roamed the land outside their fortress. Only the heroic members of the Scouting Legion dared to stray beyond the safety of the walls – but even those brave warriors seldom returned alive. Those within the city clung to the illusion of a peaceful existence until the day that dream was shattered, and their slim chance at survival was reduced to one horrifying choice: kill – or be devoured!

Post by takashichea (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Awesome job to for doing a great job.

Since you're taking Sakura Trick wiki task and I see you're unfamiliar on how to do this, I have an example listed in the blog. Here is a sample for your project. Hope this helps.

I'll add since this is a good idea for her formatting.

Characters

Haruka Takayama (高山 春香 Takayama Haruka
Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
Affiliation: Add School
fill in
Yuu Sonoda (園田 優 Sonoda Yū)
Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi
Affiliation: Add School
fill in

If you still need help, let me, Aleasha, or Bigz007 know. My teammates and I can help you out.

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea: Thanks! As soon as I finish watching them I will be doing Outlaw Star and both the anime series and the Franchise and as I have the weekend off it will probably be done by Sunday lol.

Yeah if ya need any help let us know we would be happy to help! =)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel