New Nanoha Game For The PSP

Topic started by GodLen on July 30, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

I guess Nanoha is back in the limelight because of her new movie that will hit Japanese theaters in the winter. So much so that there is now going to be a Nanoha PSP game named Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A’s Portable: The Battle of the Aces. This game is made by Namco Bandai and will be some kind of fighting game, but the type is unknown at this time. It could be a 3d fighting game like Tekken, or perhaps a fly around and shoot things game like Magical Battle Arena, or perhaps some new kind of combination of both.

I’m glad that they are basing the game off of Nanoha A’s, instead of the first show; a lot more characters and a lot more special powers. If you like Dragon Ball Z, if you like Gundam, then you just might like Nanoha; it’s like those two shows plus a helping of moe and friendship (and that weird bird wing hair.) This game will be released January 21, 2010.

Magical Battle Arena, might look something like this.
Post by yuricon (13 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Holy crow! Kinomoto Sakura? The very character whose series was the the source Nanoha ripped off massively? With Clow Cards and everything. Wow, I say. Wow.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wait, you've seen Nanoha Len? Cool...

I agree, A's is definitely superior, and I may need to pick up this game. It looks pretty cool!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel