New guy...well I am just being more active now!

Topic started by ComradeCrash on Jan. 7, 2009. Last post by RedRoses 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ComradeCrash (152 posts) See mini bio Level 7
So...Hello! 
Well the main reason I joined Anime Vice was because 1: the Giantbomb dudes said so and 2: I like anime.  I was going to just post here and there and spend a little time checking the main page.  That changed however and I decided to help out and post updates to pages and do reviews (even though I dislike writing :P ).

Oh, by the way...in every new site I join, at one point or another I have to comment on my name and pictures.  I like the hammer and sickle, I am not a Communist!  Many people sadly don't know world history so most times it goes unnoticed but to the few who were wondering. So as you can tell, I add the hammer and sickle to my pictures.  I also like to draw.

A little about me (dealing with anime): I am a weird case (I believe so).  I am a guy so I of course like me some Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.  But I also like stuff like Fruits Basket, School Rumble, and Tweeny Witches.  I guess I tend to love action and a love story. I also love Lucky Star and Shin Chan. (o-O) Like I said earlier, I am a member over at Anime Vice's sister (or brother since its just dudes over there) site, Giantbomb.  I am a gamer; live, breath, and uh...play video games!

So yeah...that's all I can say about myself.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Welcome to Animevice. I too am a disciple of the church of giant bomb. like you i spend every available minute playing videogames or watching anime
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Welcome my fellow Giant bomb user.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Welcome ^^
Post by Sonata (35,301 posts) See mini bio Level 20
YAY!! Welcome to the Vice!!
Post by Yoshio_Hyuga (404 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Welcome to Vice ^^
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Welcome to your new home.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Heya and welcome to the Vice :) Enjoy your stay.

I should get an account on GB but I don't really discuss videogames that much with others on forums. I'm more likely to talk about anime.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel