New Anime Alert: Hot Stuff!

Topic started by gia on March 16, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Two hot new anime adaptations are in the works. First up: Enka Oudou Dai Shougun, a multi-media project that will feature drama CDs, novels, manga, and, oh yeah, an anime too. Ahem. And one of the co-creators? Shunya “Hot Babes I Drool Over Constantly” Yamashita himself. You know, the guy behind illustrations like these and figures like this. Yawr. Plot synopsis? Who even cares? Look at how hot she is! Seriously!

...Moving along...eroge Princess Lover! is also getting made into an anime. The plot revolves around a high school boy whose parents die, leaving him with his uber-wealthy grandfather. Naturally, the kid finds himself attending a swanky high school with a swanky set of female students before too terribly long.

Both via Moon Phase. Rawr.

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Awesome I love Yamashita's Art!!XD
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
YAY!! more ecchi this year!!!! Awesome XD
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yamashita has some awesome art, but I still like some plot with my fan service. Hope it goes well.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Shunya Yamashita?! I'll watch all episodes then, for sure. ^_^

Heh, I made the page for Princess Lover at GB (and some character pages, too; the game image gallery is NSFW, but the character galleries are). I do love the art style of it. Would watch at least a bit of the anime, if they keep the same character designs. EDIT: After looking at the home page for the anime, they look similar but I like the game designs more... Oh, well, still looks nice, I think.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
yep, ecchi is alive and well. I always complaint how bad there are but at the end, I still watch them from start to finish.
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Princess Lover?
 Hurm.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'd rather see an anime use the art of Tinkle. I'm interested in the titles so will probably try them out unless I hear lots of bad things about them.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Void: Tinkle's nice...kind of reminds me of Koge-Donbo, but without the cutesy. That said, I LOOOOOVE Shunya Yamashita <3<3

jlrm01: Sweet! Want to write up pages for PriLover here, too? O:D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel