Name your favourite Anime or Manga character.

Topic started by xBlazingStar94x on April 9, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I feel like starting some discussions :)

So who is your favourite and say why if you can?

Also write which manga/anime they are from incase I don't know them because I like discoving new ones x)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,454 posts) See mini bio Level 17

My favorite anime character is Broly from DBZ.

Tho he is non canon and only appears in movie 8 and 10 but still he is my favorite anime character of all time. I love the psychopathic personality he carries and how brutal and pure evil the dude is. He is also the Legendary Super Saiyan! which sounds totally epic and it is as well.

Broly
Broly
Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

My favorite anime character is Broly from DBZ.

Tho he is non canon and only appears in movie 8 and 10 but still he is my favorite anime character of all time. I love the psychopathic personality he carries and how brutal and pure evil the dude is. He is also the Legendary Super Saiyan! which sounds totally epic and it is as well.

Broly
Broly

I like the hair on character like that but the eye freak me out, I keep thinking they are anime zombies xD but cool, nice choice.

@xBlazingStar94x: jaja. his eyes are normal, he only has white eyes when he is in that transformation due to his anger I think.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Noriaki Kakyoin He is such a cool and interesting character it's insane.

Zack Fair is my favorite all time if considering video games.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

I'll have to say Naruto. He's pretty well developed, relatable, funny, and unlike some characters *looks at Ichigo* he actually trains often to get stronger. Plus, I'll admit he did teach me some things about diligence and perseverance when I was younger.

Post by parasyteFMA (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shinya Kougami. It's hard to believe (at least to me anyway) that such a new series would provide a character which knocked Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho from my top character spot. His deduction skills, his determination, and his love of detective work just really click with me for some reason. I really hope we get a second season of Psycho-Pass.

@parasyteFMA: Kougami is a badass! I agree, they should make a 2nd season. I wanna see if Akane taking down the Sybil system.

@DBZ_universe: Akane taking down Sybil would be awesome. I just hope they make a season that will match the first season's awesomeness.

@parasyteFMA: I agree. I also want to see a villain that is equal or near as good as Makishima.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,418 posts) See mini bio Level 13
nagisa
nagisa

@DBZ_universe: Usually, the second season of a critically acclaimed anime is lack luster (Black Butler). While this might be the case, I have high hopes for a potential second season of Psycho-Pass.

@parasyteFMA: Or a prequel of it on how Kogami and Ginoza started as inspectors.

@DBZ_universe: Don't get my hopes up. That would be so amazing.

@parasyteFMA: It would! or Kagari's life would be epic! the way he described his past life was insane! like being a latent criminal at age 4! now that is hardcore! I bet his psycho pass was like 1000 lol.

just a prequel about them before they joined Sybil. (except Yayaoi since there is one already) and how Makishima killed Kogami's friend.

@DBZ_universe: I would like to see a younger Ginoza dealing with Masaoka becoming a latent criminal. Just to see how that father/son relationship turned sour.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yoichi Hiruma (Eyeshield 21)

Best Character in the series, I don't even typically like sports based anime/mangas but he made the show enjoyable with his psychological warfare

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It might sound ultra generic but probably Goku. If not him then maybe one of the Heavenly Kings from Toriko. I like them all almost equally.
Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kei Kurono

Guts

Takezo (Vagabond)

Thorfinn

To me they all started of as crazy wild men who constantly received the worst the world had to offer,men who only cared for battle to vent there agression then slowly changed into Calm powerful stoic young men

(That the type of Characters I dig)

Zaraki Kenpachi!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel