Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 23, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Round 1 Both are in character

Round 2 Bloodlusted

Yammy starts in base

Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@xlab3000: wrong place

can you move this?

Post by nishi99 (1,559 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nagato. Yammy is just to easy a target.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: Crap I made this in the gen. discussion.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'm always amazed at how you guys find it so baffling to make battle threads in the battle forum.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. Anyway I'd give Nagato the win too. Yammy has good power but as already mentioned he's too big of a target. Maybe if he fired his giant Bala which are faster than ceros, he might have a chance but otherwise he's too big and a touch too slow.
Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yammy loses horrible. Again. An off panel win.

He has to be one of the biggest jokes in the Bleach universe, unfortunately.

Post by luthluth (1,198 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is spite, Yammy can easily steal Nagatos soul from a wide radius.    

Gonzui : Yammy can use a unique suction ability called Gonzui to absorb the souls from the living. He considers this a form of eating, for the ability is activated and the souls are collected through his mouth. People with low levels of Reiryoku have a horrible taste to him. Its effect encompasses a wide area, but people with even slight Reiryoku are able to resist it.
 http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Yammy_Llargo
Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@luthluth said:

This is spite, Yammy can easily steal Nagatos soul from a wide radius.

Gonzui : Yammy can use a unique suction ability called Gonzui to absorb the souls from the living. He considers this a form of eating, for the ability is activated and the souls are collected through his mouth. People with low levels of Reiryoku have a horrible taste to him. Its effect encompasses a wide area, but people with even slight Reiryoku are able to resist it.
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Yammy_Llargo

Tatsuki resisted with barely any noticeable reiatsu in her. It only works with those who lacks it.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pain lacks it. Lol. But of course assuming there's some verse equalization going on then it's meaningless to him.

@taichokage said:

Pain lacks it. Lol. But of course assuming there's some verse equalization going on then it's meaningless to him.

If you mean Pain as in the Six Paths of Pain well they lack souls.

Well chakra is made up of both spiritual and physical. It was always an easy route for an argument to made through there.

@321zigzag1:  Nagato has no retsu what so ever unlike Tatsuki who is spiritually aware. 

@luthluth said:

@321zigzag1: Nagato has no retsu what so ever unlike Tatsuki who is spiritually aware.

I will just reiterate and add additional points.

There are three ways to approach this.

1: Nagato has no reiatsu.

2: Nagato has something similar since half of chakra is spiritual.

3. Energy Equivalency.

All three of these methods have been used and can be supported but it also depends on what you are willing to accept or want to accept.

@321zigzag1 said:

@luthluth said:

@321zigzag1: Nagato has no retsu what so ever unlike Tatsuki who is spiritually aware.

3. Energy Equivalency.

All three of these methods have been used and can be supported but it also depends on what you are willing to accept or want to accept.

The most realistic way would be that Nagato has no retsu, which wouldn't be much of a battle.  

@luthluth said:

@321zigzag1 said:

@luthluth said:

3. Energy Equivalency.

The most realistic way would be that Nagato has no retsu, which wouldn't be much of a battle.

Well that is the strict explanation which I can understand but I prefer some leeway like the 2nd one because I don't think writers or fans tend to strictly classify or separate to that degree usually unless its so vastly different. But it can be argued both ways.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yammy loses. I find it funny someone is arguing he can win here, he has mediocre feats at best.

Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yammy deserves to be downplayed after half the shit he pulled on Byakuya and Kenpachi. Got his ass effortlessly tossed.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I refuse to let Yammy win a battle, every time he shows up it's to get beat down lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: I am merely stating a fact, I couldn't care less about the character and the fact is that he can soul rip Nagato.  
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nagato wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel